Nov 25, 2017
First off, I like that the scope of the game is small. There is a notion of what the complete game feels like. Second, the HS model for Erika is :heartcoveredeyes:, I also like the two options regarding her scenes.

Reactions: Rythan25

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The newer content since my original review is going along decently... There are some new twists, as well as growing feeling between the protagonist and his adopted niece... I updated my review...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm rewriting some lines, many people complain about the words the characters use, one guy gave up 2 stars because Alanna calls Joel faggot and retard, so I'm going to try to improve this things...

U

User_32285

I'm rewriting some lines, many people complain about the words the characters use, one guy gave up 2 stars because Alanna calls Joel faggot and retard, so I'm going to try to improve this things...
So I just need to write a bad review to get an incest patch now? ;)

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello to all of you.

I have updated the mod so that you don't need to change any original game file so you can always delete it and all the changes will revert to the way they were.

Now you'll have a button in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 1 and the mod will appear. If the Cheat Menu doesn't appear in some screens just press the place were it should have been or press 1.

Note:
1. to install mod you must copy the file in the ...\corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder
3. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the mod file, but if you used UnRen, then you must delete both the *.rpyc and *.rpy file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Love the history, the art, that fucking redhead nephew (Alanna) and how she change everything,need more of this novel-game

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was playing this game today, and when I downloaded it I thought I was probably going to like it, but it surpassed my expectations, I love the dinamic in it, how Joel is a tired old man that just don't give a fuck about shit, how Alanna is a cunning malicious kinda of evil girl that's used to get what she wants, but is frustrated that Joel ignores her and get jealous from every other girl that gets near him and realises that she has feelings for him and does absolutely everything she can to get together with him, but Joel out of duty keeps ignoring her, making her even more jealous from the other girls and in love with Joel

I think the foul language fits her character like a glove, laughed hard when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I love her model, she's just too cute when she does that evil face

Reactions: muttdoggy

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have made a thread for my mod for easy finding. There it would be up to date and you can tell me if you find any bug and/or anything else you'll wish to ask from me to add or remove from the mod

Enjoy!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys,

Which of these two styles do you find most interesting? One with more basic lighting (which is closer to a 2D) or more complex lighting (with more three-dimensional appearance)?

[/IMG]

Thank you.

greatmaguskyros

Dec 16, 2017
So sad that it's not his real niece. Always feels so conveniently contrived when they just happen to not be related by blood. Great game though, I must say.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes