dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
to be fair i would agree usually, but i did play it from start(really enjoy this game), and it was better.

Although one thing i would say is when your in the boss's house and you choose SPH, and then it shows a small penis, later on, it continues to show you as having a normal sized penis. Doesn't make sense.

Reactions: ant007

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Devs who go back and change past scenes miss the point that NO player EVER wants to start ALL OVER AGAIN. None of us. Not one. We load the most recent save, and when there is nothing new, we DELETE the game.

Just sayin'.
I go back and play from the start. I do skip through it though.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Devs who go back and change past scenes miss the point that NO player EVER wants to start ALL OVER AGAIN. None of us. Not one. We load the most recent save, and when there is nothing new, we DELETE the game.

Just sayin'.
That's obviously rubbish, because otherwise half the games on this site would now have no players. People may hate having to start again, but it doesn't stop them doing it, if they really want to carry on playing a particular game. And I guarantee most people who are already into this game, will start it again, if it's necessary

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
That's obviously rubbish, because otherwise half the games on this site would now have no players. People may hate having to start again, but it doesn't stop them doing it, if they really want to carry on playing a particular game. And I guarantee most people who are already into this game, will start it again, if it's necessary
For example, I play a lot of games and there is no way I have enough time to re-play every game like that.

Reactions: modeek and ant007

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch5 1.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 218 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Feb 12, 2021
Finally got around to playing the other day. DID NOT disappoint. Sooo hot!. Love Ashley with her BBC bull Winston. He's perfect for her. That string bikini and secluded on a yacht with him. Only thing missing from the event was scene's of Ashley forceing us into eating Winston's seed from her creamy pussy or ass. Like off her lips when we got home from work after she had blown him.

I love how Ashley is so enamored with Winston and the protection he offers her and the MC. It is a great set up for a lover. So so arousing to see her all over an older black guy as well.

Cannot wait to see them together in Jamaica if that is were we're heading for the new season or chapter...

Ashley in Winstons care and daily interractions at his company teaseing us, flirting and having plenty sexual encounters with him and her husband being there too!

Can only imagine hot scenes like the MC walking into Winston's office and Ashley be under his desk blowing him or bent over his desk and them both acting non chalant and telling us to lock the door, Ash texting us to get to Winston's office asap, being told to do errands while they make out and hurry back. So much could happen.

In Jamaica... Most certainly ALOT can happen involveing black guys for Ashley. That tattoo about to get even more recognition. Going to be stunning to witness. The content is palpable. As always. Keep it up Respirit. Look forward to more of Ashley & even Beth being blacked.

Reactions: ant007 and Will619

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
I'm really into femdom but not really into real cuck thing. I regret the choices are just missing scenes. I would prefer choices between cuckolding or cuckolding fantasy/femdom/sissy

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Set your Personal Search preference to 'Most recent' and then search for compressed and you will easily find them for any game since they removed them from the Op.
Not gonna lie but I have always tried to find how to sort it by most recent, because it only shows up when I go into advanced but then it no longer searches in this specific forum. I might just be dumb, but mind giving screenshots please? I don't care about the compressed version but I just assumed sorting by most relevant just wasn't possible when trying to search from a specific forum post

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Not gonna lie but I have always tried to find how to sort it by most recent, because it only shows up when I go into advanced but then it no longer searches in this specific forum. I might just be dumb, but mind giving screenshots please? I don't care about the compressed version but I just assumed sorting by most relevant just wasn't possible when trying to search from a specific forum post
Under your Account, select Preferences - it is in there. Once set it always stays 'on'. Then the Search at the upper right will show most recent posts first. I find it very helpful. Assuming here that you did not set this, if you have - apologies! :>)

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Under your Account, select Preferences - it is in there. Once set it always stays 'on'. Then the Search at the upper right will show most recent posts first. I find it very helpful. Assuming here that you did not set this, if you have - apologies! :>)
Thank you so much! I had not set that, I personally hate using forums of any kind so I did not know about that as I don't generally explore the capabilities or settings as a result.

Reactions: Zephea

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
1714494692916.png
Chapter 6 v0.4 is released!
12 hours ago
- 300+ new renders.
- 4500+ renders in total.
- 4 new animations.
- Chapter 6 story progression has begun.
- Added an option to select chapters from the very first beginning.
- Main menu GUI has been renewed.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Update is a little short on the sexual content side, but it is definitely very exciting! I look forward to the rest of Chapter 6!

Reactions: ant007
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes