Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Renders leave something to be desired, but it's an ok start. We'll see what ideas you come up with to keep a story like this interesting.

Reactions: respirit

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Renders leave something to be desired, but it's an ok start. We'll see what ideas you come up with to keep a story like this interesting.
I know renders are not that great due to my hardware. I will try to do my best in the future!

I hope you keep working on it when you can. Looks good
If it is liked and expected by people, i will start the production of the second chapter as soon as possible.

looking to see where this goes
I'm curious about this, too. :)

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
There are a ton of these games, unfortunately you are following the exact same pattern of almost every one. Wife cucks husband to black guys. I'm pretty sure NTR fans also like to see the protagonists woman cuck or cheat with other races. Also, Rasheed looked like someone in blackface. When I saw those lips I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Renders and models DEFINITELY need some work. Best of luck with it though, Hope it draws you some supporters.

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
There was a whole bout in Jasmine: Hotwife For Life about not including the ntr tag on hotwife games.

The mod made the ruling here

So, it should probably be removed here as well unless you want to upset some really opinionated people
The "NTR" tag was only added on previous requests. This tag can be replaced with an "Cuckold" tag if the requirements are not considered to be met. Since the "Hotwife" fantasy is also part of the "NTR", i do not see any drawbacks, but if people will be happier this way, of course it would be better to change it! I appreciate it!

There are a ton of these games, unfortunately you are following the exact same pattern of almost every one. Wife cucks husband to black guys. I'm pretty sure NTR fans also like to see the protagonists woman cuck or cheat with other races. Also, Rasheed looked like someone in blackface. When I saw those lips I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Renders and models DEFINITELY need some work. Best of luck with it though, Hope it draws you some supporters.
I chose it mostly because this fantasy works this way. I found this appropriate but of course this can change in the further chapters! It may seem a bit of a beginner job due to lack of funds, but as I mentioned earlier this is my first job. You can be sure that i will put more effort into the next chapters! I hope I will get enough supporters so I can create much better new chapters. Anyway, thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Jan 24, 2018
Nice to see another NTR game. Keep up the good work and don't let the anti-NTR crowd harass you. They are just sad it's not another harem game with a MC who has a 2 foot long bazooka dick and every "female" throws themselves at him with the prompt of "HEY! FEMALE. YOU SEX? ME ALPHA. ME FUCK VAGINNE". /s

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Nice to see another NTR game. Keep up the good work and don't let the anti-NTR crowd harass you. They are just sad it's not another harem game with a MC who has a 2 foot long bazooka dick and every "female" throws themselves at him with the prompt of "HEY! FEMALE. YOU SEX? ME ALPHA. ME FUCK VAGINNE". /s
Well, thank you Mr. Broadway! :ROFLMAO: You've got a point there! I will try to do as good as i can in the future. A few bucks to buy models for next chapter might be useful though. :whistle:

Reactions: YukiSlut

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i
The "NTR" tag was only added on previous requests. This tag can be replaced with an "Cuckold" tag if the requirements are not considered to be met. Since the "Hotwife" fantasy is also part of the "NTR", i do not see any drawbacks, but if people will be happier this way, of course it would be better to change it! I appreciate it!

I chose it mostly because this fantasy works this way. I found this appropriate but of course this can change in the further chapters! It may seem a bit of a beginner job due to lack of funds, but as I mentioned earlier this is my first job. You can be sure that i will put more effort into the next chapters! I hope I will get enough supporters so I can create much better new chapters. Anyway, thank you so much for your feedback! :)
Hotwifing is generally a positive experience for all parties. The husband likes to watch the wife getting it on with others and encourage it. Wife and "bull" is not wanting to humiliate the husband and the convos wouldn't be about emasculating him.

Cuckold can be a bit more negative like the husband getting off on the humiliation. The husband still has a choice and willingly accepts his beta status.

NTR needs to involve the wife getting stolen eventually. Not necessarily right away, but eventually. Many stories that start out as willing cuck/hotwife/netorase eventually do end up with NTR where the girl will start falling for the other dude behind the husband's back. If that is your idea, NTR is appropriate as a planned tag. If you are going for something more wholesome, it ain't NTR.

Reactions: respirit

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
i

Hotwifing is generally a positive experience for all parties. The husband likes to watch the wife getting it on with others and encourage it. Wife and "bull" is not wanting to humiliate the husband and the convos wouldn't be about emasculating him.

Cuckold can be a bit more negative like the husband getting off on the humiliation. The husband still has a choice and willingly accepts his beta status.

NTR needs to involve the wife getting stolen eventually. Not necessarily right away, but eventually. Many stories that start out as willing cuck/hotwife/netorase eventually do end up with NTR where the girl will start falling for the other dude behind the husband's back. If that is your idea, NTR is appropriate as a planned tag. If you are going for something more wholesome, it ain't NTR.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with me and clarifying everything! In the upcoming chapters, of course, I intend to go beyond what is given in the first chapter. And eventually, these will happen. So I think it is okay to keep the tag for now!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Only disappointment is going to the same old NTR formula...wife has secret fetish for black guys (like every white girl on the planet apparently :rolleyes: ), like black guys are the only ones with the ability to dominate and humiliate...dare I say, most of the terrible things these stories tell originated and were literally taught by (insert here, we all know). Anyway, I hope this Dev thinks outside the box with this.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game has all the tags I like, but she's not attractive enough sadly. Looks like a below average lady that would sleep with anyone out of desperation. IMO, NTR hits best when your romance interest is super hot and massively desired by others, because she's way above average in looks; which is more rare.

Getting NTR'ed by a 5 is meh. A 5/10 looking girl is in low demand and can get seduced by pretty much any guy.
Getting NTR'ed by a 6-7 .. A bit better.
Getting NTR'ed by a 8.. Good!
Getting NTR'ed by a 9... Great! She knows she's hot.
Getting NTR'ed by a 10... LEGENDARY. She knows she's a goddess and can have any guy, and you know that too!

I'm not giving this critique to be mean, but if I were making a game, I'd need the users to be brutally honesty in regards to the sexual appeal of the women.

With that said, there are actually NTR fans who prefer the women be average or below average in looks, but from my research, it's a low number compared to those who like more highly attractive women.

If you have your heart set on her, then just go with it! I just want to be the guy who gives a good intentioned warning to try and make her more attractive now, instead of having second thoughts later on and doing a ton of re-renders with a new looking model. A good example of someone having to do re-render is the dev from Adventurous Wife game. The dev ended up doing re-renders of the wife.

Anyways, good luck and thx for reading.

Last edited:

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
It's an ok start, there's definitely some good ideas here but the renders are way too grainy and Rasheed's face looks off. Plot wise, the story feels too rushed. I prefer having shorter stories to longer stories but this seems way too fast with the protagonist wondering how to corrupt his wife at the start to her just being fine with going to nightclubs alone and pantyless, and getting a massage topless 2 days later.

If you can get the renders sorted out and make the hotwife aspect more gradual, this could be a great game.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Soooo... Basically is another "Cuck game"... The husband corrupts his wife ... or allows her to corrupt herself ... to the point where the wife lets herself be fucked by anyone, anywhere and in any way ... Ok ... For the joy of beta males. Enjoy it.
Not my thing.
Tank you.
Peace.
Nope wife pretty much starts out humiliating husband he doesn't have to do much to corrupt her.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes