bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HotwifeAshley-CH6v0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Well, I'm getting bored by those big black cuckoldry things... It's so cliché. That's not the only definition of a hotwife.

It isn't the only definition of a hotwife but it is still a hotwife fetish (BBC only) that exists & plenty of us prefer. Myself & other's obviously enjoy and will keep supporting HWA to have interracial...BBC content. I think you'll find alot of BBC only hotwife game's are the minority compared to alot of other cuckolding game's. Simple thing to do, is don't keep coming back if this game isn't to your taste.

I have seen plenty of futa games with hot looking chicks but don't play them or go in them threads to kick up a fuss for that matter, because guess what...it ain't for me and other's clearly enjoy that. Why deny them that.

I also love incest Landlady game's but i don't play the one's were the landlady is shared even though I get my kicks from hotwife cuckolding game's, I don't want that in those game's so i avoid them that have it and don't ridicule or post hate about it if it does. You like what you like, we like what we like. Gravitate toward what interest's you and enjoy it, don't deny other's their enjoyment. Move on.

ShueyL

Jun 25, 2017
Any Ren'Py experts have a clue why this game in particular won't work for me? Every version of the game, from any download source crashes while loading.

I can open 50 other Ren'Py games without an issue but for some reason I can't get this one to work.

Reactions: ant007 and chabam

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
Any Ren'Py experts have a clue why this game in particular won't work for me? Every version of the game, from any download source crashes while loading.

I can open 50 other Ren'Py games without an issue but for some reason I can't get this one to work.
mine shuts down after 0.5 sec

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, I'm getting bored by those big black cuckoldry things... It's so cliché. That's not the only definition of a hotwife.
Frankly, I'm also beyond tired of the cliché that if you get NTR'd it HAS TO BE by a BBC. Fuck that shit, I want some choice. Even if there are BWC available - HOW ABOUT SOME CHOICE. This is not about a RL situation of being a no-say lowlife - this is MY fantasy, and I DO want a say in who I get NTR'd by.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I know, well she is hot, but from the neck down
shes a butterface (everything but her face)
shes a 2 bagger, that means you both wear a bag on your head to have sex in case hers falls off :ROFLMAO:
Im not sure I find that appealing... Like If you like to watch her in action at least you gotta look at her face in this case that is not a good experience.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Macos Version doesn't seem to run, and RenPy says (correctly) that the lines have unexpected indentations. Does anyone have a 'fixed' file, or will I need to un-indent everything myself?

EDIT: Fixing the indentation makes everything work the way it should.

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I love these updates so much, and this one certainly didn't disappoint. This series is so fun, mixing sexy and playfulness. And I love how strong their relationship is staying on this journey. The other version is fun too, I enjoy it often enough.. but its overplayed, almost rote half the time, and I think getting this dynamic solid in a game is SO much harder for a million reasons.

Reactions: Big Black Banana

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have an idea, how about Ashley getting visited by Dad, Mom, brother or sister and they have some fun together? Or, hubby's family come to visit or they visit hubby's family and stuff happens? Not really incest (not blood related anyway).
Or to get really wild, they adopt a dog? Ashley is certainly slutty enough.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes