NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
"I can't work on the game as much so I'm turning off billing so you guys don't get charged in spite of lack of content"

What kind of unicorn is this dev? Isn't it SOP to just keep charging and slap out some wallpapers every few months? xD
Honest developers are very rare yup.

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Damn 5 months already since last update.
Time flies and now I miss playing this game. Any news about next update progress?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hopefully the dev makes it work somehow. This is too good to get the abandoned tag. GL Dev.
Hopefully but I have my doubts, I think the initial idea of this VN is excellent but I have my doubts if the writers have a definite story direction in mind. I really hope I am wrong though.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I see he halted payments. Does that mean he stopping work or that it’s still going but extremely slowly?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020

Hi everyone! First off, I want to wish everyone a happy upcoming holiday weekend. I hope everyone of you will have a better next year than this one.
Secondly, I need to clarify some things about the development of the game. I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on.
So, what to do then? First of all, I don't think it's fair to charge money for such slow work. That's why as of March 2023 I've turned off billing, so you guys aren't losing your money. And I won't turn it back on until I can fully work on the game again. If that happens, I'll give you guys advance notice. Secondly, I'm going to try to take off some of my day job next year because I can't work that long, I'm already feeling pretty tired of it. Perhaps I will move to another department or even change my workplace. It won't be easy, but there is no other way.
Well, that's the unhappy news at the end of the year. But it is what it is.
Anyway, we have the weekend ahead of us, so we all need a good rest. See you next year!
What I don't understand, instead of turning them off completely why not reduce the payment tiers? People can still support him since he's apparently working in his free time and they can therefore support him, but just not as much since he can't work as much anymore?

4.30 star(s) 101 Votes