May 15, 2019
the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her. There will be a lot of action, violent and bloody scenes in the story (all such scenes will be skippable). Sex scenes will also be present, of course.
Maybe she (The Savage) has daughter(s), mother, aunt(s) aaand sister(s). All expectations are fulfilled :love:.

Bonus: Violence and bloodshed, violence and bloodshed, violencee aand bloodsheeed!

affeimzoo

Aug 20, 2018
Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint those people who didn't save the life of the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her. There will be a lot of action, violent and bloody scenes in the story (all such scenes will be skippable). Sex scenes will also be present, of course. At the moment I'm detailing scenes and dialogs, and I'll start creating new characters soon (there will be a lot of them).
Well, that's it for now.
Wow what a dissapointment. I think 99% of the players wait for scenes of the twins. Now we waited month for nothing...

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Wow what a dissapointment. I think 99% of the players wait for scenes of the twins. Now we waited month for nothing...
To be honest, I started to worry about the savage, locked in the shelter without much supplies. :LOL: Yeah, yeah, I know she is a fictional character and doesn't need food.
Honestly, I would totally swap her scenes to some new hot scenes with the Twins and their Mom.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul2
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes