• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1646 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
Mates,I don't get it with the cheats. "Adel virginity toggle"...mus t be "on" for intact and "off" for not intact? Same is with Luca toggle. "On" is...what? They are not a couple anymore and "off" is, they are still a couple?

Next is...can I prevent all girls from being fucked by an NPC? NTR can be avoided, but does this mean, I just don't see it or does it mean, NPC's willnot lay hand on the girls?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Mates,I don't get it with the cheats. "Adel virginity toggle"...mus t be "on" for intact and "off" for not intact? Same is with Luca toggle. "On" is...what? They are not a couple anymore and "off" is, they are still a couple?

Next is...can I prevent all girls from being fucked by an NPC? NTR can be avoided, but does this mean, I just don't see it or does it mean, NPC's willnot lay hand on the girls?
Adel Virginity means is she a virgin or isn't she. Simple as that.
Lucas toggle is to return him if you got rid of him I think.
You can turn off NTR completely in settings if I am not mistaken and if you do not, you bet your sweet ass they probably do.
But technically what you don't see do not really happen and you can prevent any and all NTR even with NTR turned on.

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes