Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Combination of tags i like found in a Japanese hentai game? about a 100% chance the art style ruins it for me every time.

And i'm normally perfectly fine with anime art style. But the ridiculous and off-putting (to me) planetoid-sized boob fetishists are just seemingly out to ruin my day in particular.

marthal

May 12, 2017
how launch the game please ? when i launch "ING application" i've got a error and the shortcut ing dissapear

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The boobs in this game are ridiculously huge. Is the author trying to compensate for something?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I've downloaded hundreds of games on this site: from ren'py to Unity games. My Mcafee went bonkers. Usually when I open a foreign program, Mcafee tries to quarantine it and I gotta do this whole thing- yata yata. But this is the first time my McAfee said a virus tried to attack my computer. Since some of you are playing this game without problems (I'm assuming), I'm curious as to what type of program this game is.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, is the "yz" that flanks a character's name just a minor glitch?
Didn't play this game yet, but I think I know what you're talkin' about. This is kind of a general glitch with most translated Japanese games. Due to some quirk of character conversions some special characters like the ones used to border/flank texts are improperly converted and are shown as combinations of different ASCII ones.

This actually came up a few months ago in another game's thread where someone gave a more concise answer, but I have no idea where to start looking for it.