Honey Select Questions

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hi.
Just wanted to know, what do DLCS, plugins and mods mean in honey select like, what does each of them provide for the game and how are they used? (Forgive me, I'm still kinda new to this)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi.
Just wanted to know, what do DLCS, plugins and mods mean in honey select like, what does each of them provide for the game and how are they used? (Forgive me, I'm still kinda new to this)
Are there not descriptions describing exactly what's added by them?

Hatter3

May 11, 2021
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to run the full game for Honey Select in VR? My game will run in VR, but when I select VR I lose All of the RPG elements and things.
The full game as it runs outside of VR is actually fairly interesting, but when I load it in VR all I can seem to do are just single sex scenes with no story or interaction through the house. Id really like to run a 3 way in VR, however without being able to play the full game in VR, that's not an option.

hopefully someone can help. thanks in advance

semipro84

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to run the full game for Honey Select in VR? My game will run in VR, but when I select VR I lose All of the RPG elements and things.
The full game as it runs outside of VR is actually fairly interesting, but when I load it in VR all I can seem to do are just single sex scenes with no story or interaction through the house. Id really like to run a 3 way in VR, however without being able to play the full game in VR, that's not an option.

hopefully someone can help. thanks in advance
Hey dude, did you find an answer? I've tried searching as well with no luck