• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Honey Select: Making clothes and hairstyles in/for HS

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Hello!

So I have been getting into Honey Select recently in hopes of creating my own visual novel game. I've been trying out the make a character feat in the game, and it's all good and there are lots of types of clothing items and hairstyles and things like that one can apply.

But to my question then. Is there a way to make your own clothes or hairstyles?

Like I find the underwear appartment lacking in quantity for instance. So is there any way to create your own clothing items and hairstyles and improt them or something along that line? I have been searching for this online, but I can't seem to find what I am looking for. Any mods I can or should dl? I have HS taken from here on f95, with no other addition than the mega package one get.

So if anyone know if there is a mod or a way to use HS to create your own designs, clothes, hairstyles etc, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out!