mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
You cannot use some of the cards with this version. Not sure why? I have tried a bunch and only 70% work at most.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can you download the premade models from the site you have the link to?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys. Thanks to the Pas Bin, İnstaling goes great. But i have another Problem. İ know Roy_12 and his Outfits but its Hard to Find Sites with Clothes for Honey Select. GGmod has some god High Heels but, is there a Site or Forum where you can get Nice Clothes and Dresses?

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
Found out my computer can play this so I decided I would give it a go! Why not I said!
Well it also turns out my computer hates me and decides to give me errors when I attempt to use the IPA install instructions after downloading from the torrent. I have no idea why! Maybe its just bad luck, well, probably not because of how hard games like this are to install (AA2, CM3D2, etc.).

If anyone can give me support please do.

Dragging x64 file to IPA.exe:

Updating files...
Architecture: x64
ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'Y:\Private\Games\Honey Select\IPA\Data'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at IPA.Program.CopyAll(DirectoryInfo source, DirectoryInfo target, Boolean aggressive, BackupUnit backup, Func`3 interceptor)
at IPA.Program.Install(PatchContext context)

[Press any key to quit]

Attempting to run HoneySelect_64 (Patch and Launch)

ERROR: Couldn't find DLLs! Make sure you extracted all contents of the release archive.

[Press any key to quit]

AND when I even try to use the unpatched .exe it works but when I try and create a character, all I am left with is the generic background and whenever I click I have a movable *gasp* plus sign inside of a circle in the middle of my screen...

Is there anything I can do to fix ANY of this?

Maataras1

Nov 16, 2016
For those of you having trouble making mods like WideSlider and MoreSlotID work, go to the HoneySelect_32_Data/Managed folder, right click Assembly-CSharp.dll, select properties, and uncheck Read-Only. Repeat for HoneySelect_64_Data, HoneyStudio_32_Data, and so on.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
It's surprisingly more difficult than it sounds. Unity can be a bitch when it comes to adding anims.
Yes I'm aware, but they do it in the klub 17 / tk17 / 3dsexvilla2, and there are tons of them.. i find it hard to believe that the player base (which I thought was pretty large) has yet to do so, at least the last few times I looked

genisthesage

Dec 1, 2017
Found out my computer can play this so I decided I would give it a go! Why not I said!
Well it also turns out my computer hates me and decides to give me errors when I attempt to use the IPA install instructions after downloading from the torrent. I have no idea why! Maybe its just bad luck, well, probably not because of how hard games like this are to install (AA2, CM3D2, etc.).

If anyone can give me support please do.

Dragging x64 file to IPA.exe:

Updating files...
Architecture: x64
ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'Y:\Private\Games\Honey Select\IPA\Data'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at IPA.Program.CopyAll(DirectoryInfo source, DirectoryInfo target, Boolean aggressive, BackupUnit backup, Func`3 interceptor)
at IPA.Program.Install(PatchContext context)

[Press any key to quit]

Attempting to run HoneySelect_64 (Patch and Launch)

ERROR: Couldn't find DLLs! Make sure you extracted all contents of the release archive.

[Press any key to quit]

AND when I even try to use the unpatched .exe it works but when I try and create a character, all I am left with is the generic background and whenever I click I have a movable *gasp* plus sign inside of a circle in the middle of my screen...

Is there anything I can do to fix ANY of this?
The torrent is completely set up already, I downloaded it and was having the same problems as you. Just open the english launcher, when you try to open the application it will should say missing path and give you an option to fix it, just navigate to the main folder and click on the main Honey select application and then click open. This worked for me.

Reactions: Mitsu80 and Lief
May 4, 2017
Yes I'm aware, but they do it in the klub 17 / tk17 / 3dsexvilla2, and there are tons of them.. i find it hard to believe that the player base (which I thought was pretty large) has yet to do so, at least the last few times I looked
TK17 was specifically programmed to be moddable though, and to an extent, so was 3DSV (More for paid mods/DLCs). Unity is weird when it comes to adding poses to, as I've said, because in this case, we'd have to alter the UI/Menu to include such a pose, and we'd have to somehow compile a list of poses to add, without completely overwriting things and making other modded poses disappear, which again, is difficult. You're essentially making a whole new directory in an engine that's finicky AF when it comes to resource folders. So yes, it is possible. Maybe we could find a way to use the Plugins folder, but ultimately, it's a whole lot of effort, like a team effort, for such a small result. It'd probably take months to get it work on a Vanilla install, and possibly longer to get it to work with other UI mods.

Reactions: SPIDERMANBRR

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
TK17 was specifically programmed to be moddable though, and to an extent, so was 3DSV (More for paid mods/DLCs). Unity is weird when it comes to adding poses to, as I've said, because in this case, we'd have to alter the UI/Menu to include such a pose, and we'd have to somehow compile a list of poses to add, without completely overwriting things and making other modded poses disappear, which again, is difficult. You're essentially making a whole new directory in an engine that's finicky AF when it comes to resource folders. So yes, it is possible. Maybe we could find a way to use the Plugins folder, but ultimately, it's a whole lot of effort, like a team effort, for such a small result. It'd probably take months to get it work on a Vanilla install, and possibly longer to get it to work with other UI mods.
What about locations and clothing? I think I can get the hang of posing in the studio program and I like that you can have more than 3 models. The locations compared to TK and 3D is really lacking as are the clothing choices.

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
The torrent is completely set up already, I downloaded it and was having the same problems as you. Just open the english launcher, when you try to open the application it will should say missing path and give you an option to fix it, just navigate to the main folder and click on the main Honey select application and then click open. This worked for me.
Thanks for the help, that did start the game, but as I had said before with the regular exe file...
When the game DID start the editor doesn't work and doesn't let me exit, and when I try and use the rooms/girls all I get is a black screen with music, nothing more...

I am starting to be under the impression that Illusion games do not like me...

May 4, 2017
What about locations and clothing? I think I can get the hang of posing in the studio program and I like that you can have more than 3 models. The locations compared to TK and 3D is really lacking as are the clothing choices.
That's half way because of the programming of the games itself. TK17/3DSV are customized engines. Unity is a standard engine. Less flexible, for more stability. NEO is really the best place for adding new anims/scenes. HS itself is just far too limited.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the help, that did start the game, but as I had said before with the regular exe file...
When the game DID start the editor doesn't work and doesn't let me exit, and when I try and use the rooms/girls all I get is a black screen with music, nothing more...

I am starting to be under the impression that Illusion games do not like me...[/

Did you load a background and model?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That's half way because of the programming of the games itself. TK17/3DSV are customized engines. Unity is a standard engine. Less flexible, for more stability. NEO is really the best place for adding new anims/scenes. HS itself is just far too limited.
My interest is to use it for game illustrations. Are there new scenes\clothes out there to use in NEO?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes