Kinzler1

Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys! when can we expect the torrent? Thanks in advance!!

Edit:Just read through the comment section and found out when it can be expected!

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
I have download the page one version and currently downloading a torrent all in one version cant say how it works because its not completed

blubbat0r

Donor
May 8, 2017
Since I realized I need to reinstall this game, do I need the MF+EMF mod patch for full uncensor?

Is that correct?
No. those patches are woefully out of date and will not work with more current releases/updates. The pack uploaded by bloo already includes a translation patch and uncensor (as stated in the OP)

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Do
There'll be an official Western Release for this game sometime this month, you can find more info on Fakku (they'll publish it).
I hope people buy it so we can get more official western releases of H-games in the future
we know how expensive the legit version will be?

May 1, 2017
Hmm...the 4k skin pack read me isn't working. I've tried reading it with Notepad and Wordpad. It looks like it launches, but nothing comes up.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
H iguys wath i ned to do to instal optional instruction ar to dificulti is any video to be simple ??? :(

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
No. those patches are woefully out of date and will not work with more current releases/updates. The pack uploaded by bloo already includes a translation patch and uncensor (as stated in the OP)
Good to know, though the OP I read was a bit confusing since it contradicted itself.

Jan 9, 2018
Hey guy's first I can't add all my download png files game not open and second problem is in game graphic can't change I think because it stuck on back button

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not very experienced with patching games and I didn't seem able to get it to play completely in English. There would be the odd word in English, but not enough and so I'll wait until it comes out in English.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes