Honey Select 2 Vagina on the floor

peepthepics

Jan 6, 2021
I'm getting this glitch where the vagina is stretched to the floor. It happens on about half of the female characters I have.

This is Honey Select 2 fitgirl repack. I updated all the mods with the KKManager and then had this problem. Any help?

999179_oaaOTfN.png

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I think the problem is the uncensor that you use, try sac.roastie2 instead of sac.roastie2.withbones. For vagina to do something like this it should be because of it's bone being positioned incorrectly. Alternatively you can use bone editor in advanced mode to edit bones positions.

Oct 9, 2019
I think the problem is the uncensor that you use, try sac.roastie2 instead of sac.roastie2.withbones. For vagina to do something like this it should be because of it's bone being positioned incorrectly. Alternatively you can use bone editor in advanced mode to edit bones positions.
Yes but how to find it and put it

May 2, 2021
Just save the girl "as she is", exit the chara maker, and then resume from where you stopped, and it kinda "resets" the graphics engine of the game. Dunno why, but this is the only thing that works for me.

Ps : Idk if it works for Studio, I never use it, it's completely broken in my game. And actually I don't like it lol

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
First shit on the floor now throw your entire coochie in there why not, fuck the floor.

Anyways, I recommend you use this repack instead (which also have a handy auto updater included) to avoid further issues in the future:

kuliaoweta

Jul 7, 2021
Anyways, I recommend you use this repack instead (which also have a handy auto updater included) to avoid further issues in the future
Thaks bro! this solution fixed my game easily. Only you need put the dll. in to the plugins folder and done.

May 2, 2021
Just save the girl "as she is", exit the chara maker, and then resume from where you stopped, and it kinda "resets" the graphics engine of the game. Dunno why, but this is the only thing that works for me.

Ps : Idk if it works for Studio, I never use it, it's completely broken in my game. And actually I don't like it lol

Messynger

Jun 26, 2022
This issue is due to a "glitched" type of vagina or pecker you have installed & the game has currently chosen for your character in Maker. To fix, simply adjust the setting to a different genitalia part and the issue should resolve.