Honey select 2 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
Hi!

I downloaded the ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack and then downloaded a few character cards such as 2619b431fde5e5fbe89b623dcddba8d0f23a9fa4.png but when I try to load it in the game it says i'm missing some mods. Question is there a site that offer mods for honey select 2? I found a few sites like but it only has a few mods. Is there a site that offers a wider range?

Reactions: HotMan86

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Get all your mods from the . Join the server and then navigate down to the mod sharing sections of whichever Illusion game you want mods for. Installing mods are pretty simple, just drag drop into your HS2 directory.

There's a couple of sites that offer mods that aren't on there but you can ask in the server for help.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
I saw there was a new Honey Select pastebin but it pales in comparison to the previous one. Mimir's Lab is absolutely right - the Illusionsoft Discord is your best bet.

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Where did you download the card? On a lot of card sites they have the required mods posted somewhere on the page. I'd check around there to see if you can find it. Otherwise, yea the discord would be your best bet.

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
Where did you download the card? On a lot of card sites they have the required mods posted somewhere on the page. I'd check around there to see if you can find it. Otherwise, yea the discord would be your best bet.
I can't remember the site, the only thing I remember was that the background was blue :LOL:. I also remember people asking about the mods but the uploader didn't answer them.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Yea, get the mods from the illusion discord. Better repack should have quite a decent amount of mods, but you can search around on the wiki for the game: (Scroll down near the bottom and download the listed mods. Very important you download the mod about extra groups and expanded group size if you want lots of cards.

Quite hard to find good info on mods and games outside of dedicated place, if you don't know just ask on the cord.

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.