turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a monster girl mod that is easy to install? I broke my game trying to install one I got ages ago.
What should that be? Never heard about such a "mod" o_O

I would say you search for cards with the tag "monster", like

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys and girls, anyone know if it is possible to get underwear / panties to pull aside? sadly I haven't found a mod or a option for it. Even on google I can't found a solution.

Sorry for grammar mistakes english is not my mother tongue :)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hey guys and girls, anyone know if it is possible to get underwear / panties to pull aside? sadly I haven't found a mod or a option for it. Even on google I can't found a solution.

most of the underwear pulls aside. In maker look at the gravure section when you're saving and in studio it's in the same menu as clothes options. You just need to choose the 1/2 off option.
There's actually two variants of underwear at 1/2. First one underwear stays on but gets shifted to the side and the other comes half off, either part way down or onto one leg.

Reactions: Lsbunny

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
R12 작업을 열심히 하고 있는데 R15로 업데이트가 되어 매우 기쁩니다.
HI!
Do you know the password?/이 수수께끼의 비밀번호를 아시나요?
click on the link / 링크를 클릭하세요

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

For screenshots in chara maker it´s Gravure Plugin as cptboofy described.

For H-scenes u set in Better Hscenes Plugin the "Strip female panties" to "half"
BetterH-Scenes1.jpg BetterH-Scenes2.jpg

Reactions: Lsbunny

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
What you want is a BepInEx Plugin called "Position Selector", file is called "HS2_PositionSelector.dll" and it goes in your "...HoneySelect2\BepInEx\Plugins" folder. The link to download it is dead now so I'll attach mine.

Edit: You can edit how this plugin works in the master plugin settings.
other game but same question, is this mod possible for AI Shoujo?

yuribrando

May 14, 2021
If you´re talking about splitted files (as I know there are 20 for R15) you have to proceed following certain rules, read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-7289769

This way is a little tricky, by far easier is downloading via torrent (1 big 7z-file).

Also it can happen that 1 or more splitted files getting corrupted while downloading - if you get such a meesage you have to redownload this file.
Hello, i'm new to the game and dowloaded the repack, i'm having a issue where all the custom faces more specifically the darkruler ones are are displaying "some items are missing" and the faces are very bugged

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, i'm new to the game and dowloaded the repack, i'm having a issue where all the custom faces more specifically the darkruler ones are are displaying "some items are missing" and the faces are very bugged
Most of these face presets with a thumbnail from a character or only written "use card" are only for a special character card normally from the same author.
You can´t use most of these faces for self character creating.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes