VN Ren'Py Honey, Brace Yourself! - A first in the MILF Adventures triology [Dev Thread]

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
hby-cover.jpg

Renders have been revamped!
hby_promotion_2.jpg
hby_promotion.jpg hby_promotion_3.jpg

What's the game about? Untitled.jpg

The game is a comical journey of James and Julia , a married couple whose lives are turned upside down by husband James' wild misconceptions. As they engage with their new 20-year-old neighbor, Alex, players witness a cascade of laugh-out-loud misunderstandings, offering a humorous take on trust, love, and the hilarity that ensues when imaginations run amok. Well, depending on the choices made, things will turn steamy!

Character Introductions

The Larson Family

James and Julia are a sweet couple in their 40s, living in the south. James is a loving husband but is prone to paranoia and jumping to wild conclusions. He has an overactive imagination that often leads to misunderstandings, but it isn't him to be blamed.

James and Emily.jpg

Julia is a hot, caring, and friendly wife sure, but there is more to this side of hers. She is patient with her husband's quirky tendencies but does give him a fair share of headaches. She is a tease sometimes, giving men what they want in a subtle way, where she hasn't crossed too many lines.

The Sullivan Family

A family of three, led by Ryan, who is a laid-back and easygoing man. Being an Engineer has perks, but moving from time to time was common for the family. Cathy isn't bad for herself and is a confident small-scale fashion businesswoman who has attracted eyes for herself.

Sullivan.png

Alex is an art student and comes across as a good-looking and friendly neighborhood boy. He's easygoing and has a good sense of humor. He has a good physique and is quite the eye candy, but he's interest lies in something we all love, MILFS.

Why this game bud?

So, here's the scoop: The idea behind this is to get an entirely player-controlled game with multiple angles to play. You will have the option to play the game with not just one character, but three protagonists! Sound amazing right? And given that the game is mini, there will be plenty of steamy moments and animations that you shouldn't miss out on!

So here are the plans: If I wrap up development ahead of schedule, I'll give you the entire game experience in all its glory. But, if I need a little extra time to polish things up, no worries! We'll take the two-step approach. First, you'll get a taste of version 0.5, and then we'll hit you with the grand finale.

What about Unseen Instincts?
uns.jpg
Going as per plans, why worry? I am not the one who'll abandon a game. Doubts? Ask my gf. I doubt she exists but never mind. Updates will come so will the dev diary. Exciting plans ahead for it too! If you haven't checked out the game, please do as it is currently my bread and butter!
Link to the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/unseen-instincts-v0-20-demonlad.154276/

What next?

Well, the next is the development details. The work has begun already, and the developments will be given here. A pledge would be great to keep my efforts running, and my dick life too. Patreon:

Note: All the tags are included after release.

Last edited:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
3 protagonists = 3 games = quarterly updates most likely. Seems too ambitious IMO. GL I guess.
Thanks. I wanted to do this as my main game, but thought this would be better as a mini-game. Ambitious, but confident to pull this off too.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
nic_sc_01_01.jpg

New post and discussion regarding render style:

Reactions: Kaka86161

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Forgot to share the development here last time!

nic_jc_01_10.jpg

Full story:

Reactions: kedernathmr

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
A revamp, and a poll!

comparison_julai.png Pick your choice lads:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Honey, Brace Yourself - A revamp and progress update

hby_promotion.jpg hby_promotion_2.jpg hby_promotion_3.jpg

Sorry for being silent for a couple of weeks, was busy with work I was supposed to do. New visuals for HBY, as you can see, took more time than expected and hence the delay.

The characters have come out good, but before I can drop this game, I'm planning for a small demo to go live. Not much, around 200 renders and a couple of animations, since this game is being rendered in 4K.

Before Unseen Instincts, before I forget, yes, there is steady progress, but not plenty. You can say a 60-40 share of work. I can't promise timelines now, but I believe I can wrap this demo by February and Unseen Instincts in March final week.

Will keep you updated, some wallpapers are in the works too.

Much Love,
DL.