• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Home Is Where the Whores Is [v1.0] [AmusingOddity]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Kil_1234

Jan 2, 2019
Can't we avoid the milf? Call me ageist, but an old woman is just not up my alley. I only like women around the same age.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Sluttown has been the focus for so long I can't remember what choices might have been in this one. If you didn't get an option to ignore her, I'd say no.

Sluttown has a much bigger cast, but there's a couple of characters that might be of interest to you (Leah and Elliott) that are tied to progressing MILFs (India and Romi).

Can't we avoid the milf? Call me ageist, but an old woman is just not up my alley. I only like women around the same age.

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Is this novel without choices and you click for next phase only or your choices alternate the story?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
"It was a hard decision, your girlfriend Taylor freaked when you told her and dumped you." - over her boyfriend moving with his half-sister.

Don't know if freakishly insecure or insanely genre-savvy. Probably both. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes