elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
How to spot a futanari?
look at her jacked left arm :ROFLMAO:

I know she isn't a futa but that left arm is weirdly pumped

123.png

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Movement, very poorly implemented. Make a clickable floor map or simply a thumbnail menu. This on-screen joystick really sucks. The player gets no concept of where they are, nor where the girls are.

This game has the potential to be enjoyable without the navigation fatigue.

Reactions: grim019

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Worst navigation I have ever seen. Why do people find it so hard to have nave at the botton that lists the room and if someone is in them. Instead they want you walking in circles like stupid badly drawn dugeon map

Reactions: grim019

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
a heads up to the dev, your system of navigation is a bit of a headache. I would suggest adding a map icon which allows us to click on the part of the house we want to go to instead of clicking arrow buttons and hoping we got the right direction we wanted otherwise your game might not be well received as you'd like
The next update will come with a larger movment overhaul that allows for some kind of teleportation to different rooms.

Is there audio in this game? I didn't hear any int he beginning.
Not currently, but it is on the to-do list.

Last edited:

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
Movement, very poorly implemented. Make a clickable floor map or simply a thumbnail menu. This on-screen joystick really sucks. The player gets no concept of where they are, nor where the girls are.

This game has the potential to be enjoyable without the navigation fatigue.
Worst navigation I have ever seen. Why do people find it so hard to have nave at the botton that lists the room and if someone is in them. Instead they want you walking in circles like stupid badly drawn dugeon map

An overhaul of the movment will be in the next update, simply put this is my first attempt at a game, I tryed something different and it didn't work. Can't always get it right first time.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
An overhaul of the movment will be in the next update, simply put this is my first attempt at a game, I tryed something different and it didn't work. Can't always get it right first time.
Please for the love of god make a normal travel mode like all the other games the game has promise but i didnt last more than 10 min whit that weird movement system i know you try something new but that wasnt the best idea i sorry

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
Version 0.3 A.K.A Movement system V3 the reckoning.
will be released today for top tier patrons.
The free release will be in one month on April 27th.

Full patch notes will be here then but highlights include.

New movement system. 24 new quests, new locations and more.

Speaking of the new movement system it is now teleportation based, with three new buttons added to the UI.
M = main, all of the locations on the main floor of the house.
A = auxiliary, locations on upper and lower floor.
E = external, such as the store, gardens and time agency.

movment.jpg

Each of these buttons opens a page of locations, click them and you’ll move straight there, locations that have no quest triggers such as hallways are not included (all previous hall triggers have been moved).

movment2.jpg

The old movement is still in place but other than one click in the intro you can ignore it completely.

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
V0.3 release. Restart requied

24 new quests.
12 for the main characters (2 each)
12 for the side characters. (all planed characters are now in game.)
new questlogs for the new characters

Entirely new teleportation based movement system.
(as seen in the previous post.)

new locations including downstairs pool, and the time agency
the first animated scenes (this was my first attempt at animation so they're not perfect but I intend to improve over time.)

a replay gallery. (thanks to badmustard for making his code available.)
and a fix to the bonus scene gallery.

(0.4 should be available for patrons in a few days and will be here in roughly a month.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Teddy 369

shribbib

Sep 10, 2020
Totally unofficial Wincest patch, changes Lillie, Rose and Violet (secondary characters) to sisters.

first time making a patch but it all appears to work fine, unzip and drop both files into the 'side character' folder (found in the game folder) and overwrite.

Do not use this patch with any future versions of the game that update these characters it will break it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomeForWaywardTravellers-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Home for Wayward Travellers [v0.3] [Aegis] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastergig30

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
So I'm interested in the game, but there are so many crashes it makes it basically unplayable
If you are having issues please let me know what they are so I can work on fixing them.

The more infomation the better, an image of the error log would be particularly helpful.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes