Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here i'm all like spaced out and thinking about random shit and i open up this thread and i see
"Lily swimsuit pinup"
Okay.. sounds nice.. and i open it up and i was all like
Holy shitballs! so fuzzing hot!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: just look at that! pure f'ing perfection!!
@ALISHIA My body was not ready for that i tell you that!:kissingheart: also i hope we get more Mom cookies in the future!:happyblush

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So is this game dropped or something? I might be lost.
a few posts up and you will read that the dev posted that what she wanted to do was more ambitious than what she had time for IRL. so things are going to be a bit slower right now while she tries to get a handle on what she can do.

TL;DR: READ the post especially the posts from the dev's own site copied here.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
a few posts up and you will read that the dev posted that what she wanted to do was more ambitious than what she had time for IRL. so things are going to be a bit slower right now while she tries to get a handle on what she can do.

TL;DR: READ the post especially the posts from the dev's own site copied here.
Dev needs to eat some of them Mom cookies!:happyblush That will cheer her up and boost that energy through the roof!

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dev needs to eat some of them Mom cookies! That will cheer her up and boost that energy through the roof!
yes she does.... and then she needs to spank the little elfling hard..... the moans would make her smile even more!:happyblush

Reactions: crugh2112

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Second Episode Scene Preview (another one)
Thank you for your support, it means so much!
Any guesses who are they?~

View attachment 39107
Thank you for sharing.

The one with red hair. Isn't that the girl with the horns in the head, that gave you the "fuck me eyes" or something when you entered the place? pretty sure it is her. The other one i can't tell.

Reactions: WhoreGhost

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
dl links in the OP doesn't work anymore aside from the uptobox one, which has a speed that was considered good in the mid 90's...

Last edited:

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
November "Drenched in Cum" Monica pin-up!
Thank you
for your support, all of you!
Sorry for late posting, I was too busy at making Second Episode and college stuff, but here she is~
Also version without cum is available at the attachments~
0.png 1.png

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes