May 15, 2022
About as wrong as it can be.

This is a free game and a creator can do whatever he or she wants. What the player wants is a topic of supreme irrelevance beyond what the creator agrees with (or decides to ask their patrons about).

The player's choice is to live with it or leave.

As for the mechanics in general, old game, won't change.

If the game one day ends / new starts or the old moves to a new main location (new game / same game universe) people can try their hand at inspiring or suggesting things to the developer in the formative phase in the hope of change.

But sure, humans will be humans and people can moan at the old monolith at full moon if that makes them feel better.
I understand what you are saying but there are things that are not logical in the game and very obvious even for the creator, what one does on these pages is criticism and everyone can think what they want but you have to take it as what a game is.

One question, you say that the game is free and with the paid game is the game different????

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Possible bug - I looked up in the search for this bug and did not see a previous listing.
Night bar closes down. The weather was rain for the afternoon/evening. The Deliza study scene in the doctor's office triggers. If I choose a path via the pool or beach the rain effect is in play for the entire scene with her. If I choose the gym or reception the rain effect does not occur. This is the first time I have encountered this situation.

Reactions: darkhound1

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I understand what you are saying but there are things that are not logical in the game and very obvious even for the creator, what one does on these pages is criticism and everyone can think what they want but you have to take it as what a game is.

One question, you say that the game is free and with the paid game is the game different????
The game is posted for free by the creator. There is no paid version, you are just supporting him voluntarily. Creating the game does have costs for all the rendering engines involved. The only thing you get for supporting him is the right to vote when he posts a poll. And some hi-res pictures now and then.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Anything subject to a purchase is different, falls under consumer law.

It will not give any say what so ever in what a creator will or will not do either, in that way it is the same as for a free game, but customer law usually allows such actions as,
  • Refunding (ex. Steam game)
  • Reduced price / corrections for severe flaws (ex. house issues)
  • Protection against fraudulent sellers (ex. fraud in general)
All aimed at governing / protecting the buyer (and seller) from malicious counterparts or products.

Edit : And I can see Zapallbugs has already covered the Patreon angle (voluntarily support) in the post above this one, so skipping that part here.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
Anything subject to a purchase is different, falls under consumer law.

It will not give any say what so ever in what a creator will or will not do either, in that way it is the same as for a free game, but customer law usually allows such actions as,
  • Refunding (ex. Steam game)
  • Reduced price / corrections for severe flaws (ex. house issues)
  • Protection against fraudulent sellers (ex. fraud in general)
All aimed at governing / protecting the buyer (and seller) from malicious counterparts or products.

Edit : And I can see Zapallbugs has already covered the Patreon angle (voluntarily support) in the post above this one, so skipping that part here.
I learned something thanks for the information

Reactions: DuckSwim

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
No change for 0.4.1.0

Cheat script.
Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her quests to raise those stats.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
In game. Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed below or in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it ).

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​
Other useful command(s):
Remove Ivy breast bump event cooldown : ivy.rem_action_cooldown("event_breast_bump")

player.add_item("blue pill", xx)
player.add_item("green pill", xx)
player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", xx)
xx = a two digit number

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
Do the cheats still work in this game?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes