xanderyms99

Jun 7, 2018
Can you ignore it? It may have something to do with the introduction of Yumiko as barkeeper. I faced a similar error and thought the version update code hadn't worked. But darkhound himself confirmed from a save that it was in fact harmless.
Yeah i think I'm gonna ignore it..

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, this is what I have when I updated to 0.1.3.1... I'm on a Mac.
Does someone know how to resolve?
If you get it during loading of a saved game, just ignore it.
If you get it during normal gameplay, you did something wrong or used a not compatible unpacker. Either some files are missing, or you copied them to the wrong location or I don't know.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I've made a lot of changes and activated the rescheduling function right from the start when you get an appointment.
So how does it work?
The rescheduling function will be active when you get a new appointment that is at the same time as an existing one. In that case, you no longer have the green "Accept" button, but the "Reschedule" button is there. (the reschedule button is no longer visible when you don't need to reschedule). If you click the rescheduling button, you will be shown a new "rescheduling screen".
If you get an appointment directly and not from a message, it works a little different. You will first get the appointment and will be directly shown the new "rescheduling screen". With a short text telling you that you have to reschedule.
Rescheduling screen

In the above example, the original appointment was at 10:00. You will get a -/+ 3 hours range to reschedule. Each hour will "cost 1 reschedule".
You can also see that 07:00 is not available, because every new appointment has to be at least 1 hour later than the current time.
In the new "reschedule screen" you can click on one of the "red time boxes" to schedule the new appointment for that time. Or you can reschedule one of existing appointment and use the free slot for the new appointment.
After the rescheduling has been done (to 08:00 in that case), some additinal short conversation is addded to the message.

What else has been changed?
  • The number of possible reschedules for each appointment has been reduced from 4 to 3, meaning you can reschedule -/+ 3 hours
  • If you reschedule like you are used to using the green arrows, the appointments will now "jump" over existing ones instead of having double entries at the same time.
  • Due to the above changes, the number of reschedulings is now no longer really a counter, but the number of hours. So if you have only 1 hour left and want to reschedule "later" and right after your appointment there is another one, it is no longer possible, because since it wants to "jump" over it, it would require 2 hours left to reschedule.
I hope you enjoy the new functionality.
Darkhound

Last edited:

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Still no release date for 0.1.3.2?
Why not release the bug fixes separately from the content update? The amount of new content would already justify calling it 0.1.3.5.

Nov 11, 2018
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 20/11/2018)
Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.
0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.3.2 beta which includes bug fixes and new content
The update from 0.1.3.0 to 0.1.3.2 has 164 new renders and videos!

New features and content
  • Hugging/Kissing and all the other actions have been added at the doctor's office. Faye will get renders, all other girls only the mannequin renders right now --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The next office meeting with Joy has been added which conlcudes Eva's BE quest --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Sleepware (lingerie) options have been added to the game for Amy and Yvette. They are used when you visit the girl at night time --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a short quest for a sexy lingerie which she will happily pose for us --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The posing function gets a camera zoom and Possibility to move the image using a (left) mouse click. All new posing images are in 1920x1080 (webp format) for better quality and use of the new zoom function. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a posing "appointment" in lingerie --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • You will be able to visit the girl's rooms (when you have the room number) and schedule appointments --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the swim scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Renée gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Faye gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgotten to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Alice gets 5 new dream images (school girl, poledance, beach tan) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Posing achievement has been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • All existing posing pics have been upgraded to 1920x1080 webp format (Aly and Jennifer) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A short intro that explains all features of the new posing function has been added. It can be skipped or watched --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Lots of typo corrections and smaller text changes in different places --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • Alice and Amy after shower scene - endurance and lust reduction were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko "dream" and "phone" images were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.1.3.2 beta --> unknown
what date is it

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I once suggested to Darkhound that he just release what he has done early, like the fixes, etc. He explained that it can cause more problems than it solves. Just look at how many people who don't upload the fix and play 1.3.0 instead of 1.3.1 and then complain that Eva's scene knocks out all the buttons.
It's best to let the creator to decide when it's ready for release.
Honestly he's been averaging a new update about every month; so, we can't really complain.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Why has no one commented on how great Lacey's flash action is???
I thought that she was going to say, not in this outfit, then, so sexy.

Reactions: Bantry

nokhai

May 4, 2018
It Just me or the first choice of body and breast size is not apply to the char?

or i need to wait somehow?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It Just me or the first choice of body and breast size is not apply to the char?

or i need to wait somehow?
It has a slight bearing on the initial girls chosen to populate the island, but that's it. If you are looking for small, petite girls without large breasts, you're in the wrong game.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Still no release date for 0.1.3.2?
Why not release the bug fixes separately from the content update? The amount of new content would already justify calling it 0.1.3.5.
Because you take too long to report the bugs. I would have to stop all development for several days to be able to do that. Version management in renpy is all manual.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Because you take too long to report the bugs. I would have to stop all development for several days to be able to do that. Version management in renpy is all manual.
Don't let him bug you. If he is not supporting your work, he does not have a dog in this hunt. It is your game and you know the amount of time you put into it. Fixes will happen when they happen. Once again, I commend you on this game and the improvements that you keep adding. It is a total immersive experience. Have a drumstick on me!

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
1. Anybody knows how to "uncover the mystery of Natasha's breast expansion"?
2. I can't understand how to increase favor in girl's options and why it need

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The best way to get faster updates is to support the creator. Go to his Patreon page and sign up. Even the lowest tier helps.
Also, big breasted girls will always be favored in this game, but a higher tier donation will let you sign up for voting which would let Delizia, Brenda, Renee, and Lacey get more content.

Reactions: Bantry

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello my friends :)
It have been some interesting days with a lot of polls and some interesting results.
Thank you everybody for participating!
Lets's start with an introduction of the winners!
First place went to the one and only Yvette. She had a clear advantage in all the polls and her winning was not in much doubt from the start.
Some words about Yvette:
She might be the shortest of all the girls. But what an overal package. her super cute face and sweet personality. A little shy, but incredibly sexy. She has an amazing butt and incredible breasts too.
Second place went to Heather, which was not unexpected after the first poll, but still a bit of a surprise overal. She had a clear lead before the third place.

Some words about Heather:

The redhead is really a bomb! She's a little on the short side too, slim and really stacked. Although her breasts are clearly out of this world, they are not her only assets. She has a pretty face, slim waist and round hips.
Third place was conquered by Amy
, which was not surprising considering the first poll and her general popularity. What came in as a bit of a surprise was that it was very very close. Jessica almost made the third place.
Some words about Amy:
She's a girl you probably wouldn't talk to outside the island if you meet her somewhere. A little arrogant sometimes and she always knows what she wants. With an absolutely insane killer body and great face. Probably the most incredible overal package of all the girls.
But looks isn't everything. Not being such a nice girl could have cost her some points.
Here are the other results from the Favorite Island polls:
4. Jessica (the sexy blonde)
5. Faye (the girl with the biggest chest)
6. Eva (was a surprise for me that she scored so well)
7. Alice (Amy's sexy blonde little "sister", another surprise, would have though her top 4)
8. Jennifer (the highest ranked special character, quite an accomplishment)
9. Desire (she's a stunner too and has good potential with better content)
10. Joy (the Island CEO, not a lot of content, but intersting stuff, so a good place for her)
11. Aly (another blonde with a huge chest, overal probably not interesting enough)
12. Natasha (Faye's competition and a black girl, didn't stand a chance against Faye))
13. Yumiko (Not bad for our newest asian special character)
14. Renée (light skinned blonde with a killer body and nice face, but always behind the top)
15. Lacey (the mosted voted girl of the smaller chested bunch)
16. Ivy (poor Ivy didn't get the support, she needs to show her feminine side more often)
17. Brenda (She at least overtook poor Delizia and gained 1 place)
18. Delizia (Don't cry my dear, one has to be the last - was a bit of a surprise for me after her pretty cool sexting images)
A new image statistics post will follow as well. Together with some thoughts about who lacks behind in content now considering the poll results.
Thank you again everyone for the great participation in the polls!
Darkhound
PS1: Full HD resolution image is attached in 7z
PS2: The post is made public on purpose for this special occasion,
so everyone enjoy the wallpaper image.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Hello my friends :)
It have been some interesting days with a lot of polls and some interesting results.
Thank you everybody for participating!
Lets's start with an introduction of the winners!
First place went to the one and only Yvette. She had a clear advantage in all the polls and her winning was not in much doubt from the start.
Some words about Yvette:
She might be the shortest of all the girls. But what an overal package. her super cute face and sweet personality. A little shy, but incredibly sexy. She has an amazing butt and incredible breasts too.
Second place went to Heather, which was not unexpected after the first poll, but still a bit of a surprise overal. She had a clear lead before the third place.

Some words about Heather:
The redhead is really a bomb! She's a little on the short side too, slim and really stacked. Although her breasts are clearly out of this world, they are not her only assets. She has a pretty face, slim waist and round hips.
Third place was conquered by Amy, which was not surprising considering the first poll and her general popularity. What came in as a bit of a surprise was that it was very very close. Jessica almost made the third place.
Some words about Amy:
She's a girl you probably wouldn't talk to outside the island if you meet her somewhere. A little arrogant sometimes and she always knows what she wants. With an absolutely insane killer body and great face. Probably the most incredible overal package of all the girls.
But looks isn't everything. Not being such a nice girl could have cost her some points.
Here are the other results from the Favorite Island polls:
4. Jessica (the sexy blonde)
5. Faye (the girl with the biggest chest)
6. Eva (was a surprise for me that she scored so well)
7. Alice (Amy's sexy blonde little "sister", another surprise, would have though her top 4)
8. Jennifer (the highest ranked special character, quite an accomplishment)
9. Desire (she's a stunner too and has good potential with better content)
10. Joy (the Island CEO, not a lot of content, but intersting stuff, so a good place for her)
11. Aly (another blonde with a huge chest, overal probably not interesting enough)
12. Natasha (Faye's competition and a black girl, didn't stand a chance against Faye))
13. Yumiko (Not bad for our newest asian special character)
14. Renée (light skinned blonde with a killer body and nice face, but always behind the top)
15. Lacey (the mosted voted girl of the smaller chested bunch)
16. Ivy (poor Ivy didn't get the support, she needs to show her feminine side more often)
17. Brenda (She at least overtook poor Delizia and gained 1 place)
18. Delizia (Don't cry my dear, one has to be the last - was a bit of a surprise for me after her pretty cool sexting images)
A new image statistics post will follow as well. Together with some thoughts about who lacks behind in content now considering the poll results.
Thank you again everyone for the great participation in the polls!
Darkhound
PS1: Full HD resolution image is attached in 7z
PS2: The post is made public on purpose for this special occasion,
so everyone enjoy the wallpaper image.

That ranking is a fucking crime

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
That ranking is a fucking crime
Was unaware a patreon vote could count as that.
The entire representative vote thing tends to be viewed as a best practice standard.

Also a bit problematic on the crime thing is, that since the ranking is pretty close to the first ranking poll of the game, getting close to a year now, the original crime is likely too old to indict people for it, so you are a bit late on the crime call.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's all rigged I tell ya. Ever since I let it be known that Delizia has a huge crush on me she has fallen in the polls. That's okay as it means I do not have to share her as some of the others do. Do you know what @Puppet Master and @duckswimming would give not to have to share Faye and Yvette respectively? Life is good!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'm loving the next update because we get to see Faye's gift/hug/kiss/grope/flash actions in her doctor's outfit. Bantry, can Delizia's intimate actions in her doctor's outfit be far behind?

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes