duckswimming

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, and thanks much for the chart, @darkhound1. Eva's really surged the last few updates, hasn't she?
Massively. Sitting and looking at it currently.
In the Special or Heavy categories of Appointment (specials), Events and Scenes (the two main areas) she was.

in version 0.9.0 was 0+0, 12+0 and 14+0 renders
in version 1.3 she is 33+2, 94+5, 113+3 renders and animations

Add to this her Poker expansions and more.

The jump is actually more profound than it looks as her use of renders and animations is efficient and tends to be inline with the main theme.

ex. She virtually always puts in a major scene or event in her animations : 2 boob Job, 2 Blow Jobs and two 2 major Sex Scenes (both at or near Yvette "Gold standard" quality levels)

Outside of that she tends to do "breast push" of some sort (two main guns up and out on her slim frame for maximum effect)

She furthermore pushes 2 special outfits in her major scenes.

Given she was originally actually not a strong contender (lowest in busty segment), her jump is by far the largest, bar none.

She is a pretty exceptional show case of where a vote win will get you and how the attention can bandwagon, well, it makes a girl go places for sure (and a rather vivid demonstration of the potential payoff of being a voting superior tier patreon)

Edit : oh Darkhound beat me to it :D

Jan 18, 2018
Haven't played in a long time, but my last save has definitely been since Version 0.8. Just downloaded the newest version and the big fix, but when I load the game it immediatley goes into an error. I can ignore it, but if I try to load my last saved game I get another error that I can't get past

duckswimming

Jan 19, 2018
1st in a number of huge popularity poll on all girls up on Patreon.

If a 5 dollar patreon and up, you can vote on any girl you like.
Used to created a favorite (ranking) list and poll the backing of the various girls.

So I really feel like speculating, wildly so :D

Disclaimer : All the following is very speculative. It should not by any leap of imagination be taken as bashing, praise or anything else. It is purely analytical speculation based on

- history
- polls results
- content saturation
- content quality
- Events that temporarily or permanently change the "game" of the game
- "Special" girls status
- poll types

- The old rankings
In the beginning of the game's life on Patreon there was a ranking poll. I would expect these rankings to roughly hold, at least in a general all vs. all vote (*see footnote)

My expectations is based on history : The favorites have recieved content and been consistent in getting likes, vocal support and patronage in general and they are often arche-types of favorite girls in general.

They will for the same reasons have won vote victories, entrenching their positions.

But that said, the old ranks will have been changed by a number of events and new additions and also by the degree of how successfull their content has been thus leading to jumps or falls in rankings, some possibly major.

Additions
- The Special girls : Jennifer, Joy and Yumiko
- The voted in : Natasha

Jennifer is a key girl in the game, she does not have a lot of renders or content, but she is always present and thus have a massive on-screen time. Add to this her tutor, bar, competition and plot roles. She is on top of that fairly busty and fit. She will likely be the most popular of the specials.

Joy ticks of most of Jennifers boxes too, but her periodic natur will put her lower than Jennifer. Her perodic nature will also limit her uptick, especially since many run on old saves and dont see her much.

I would speculate she has room to grow a lot. She is a plot driver and if she moves into classy but slutty clothing (being rich and having the body for it) it would differentiate her more strongly from the bikini/skimpy line ups.

Yumiko performed weak to medium her in vote and (I would argue, but could be dead-wrong in saying) is to some degree there for spicing up the diversity of the line up (same as Brenda - who is there for that reason, please see old rankings and comments on patreon).

She will perform above her support level due to being the latest girl added due to latest new girl boost. This being very recent, I would speculate that her boost will be quite large right now but I would also argue (based on Natasha and others) that her boost will fade.

So while she might be able to contend now, she will, imo, almost certainly fade, and given her orignal support is not that strong, I'd expect her to fade a fair bit and clearly more than Natasha did.

Content drive & vote VS. victories
- Eva's vote victory and tremendous content drive
- Heathers vote victory and content drive
- Natasha's vote victory (over Yumiko, a medium, and Carla, a small medium)
- Jessica's minor victory

Eva was lowest Busty in the old ranking. This will have changed a lot. She have had a ton of content added, most of it of very good quality.

And while she is not much of a presence in a line up of girls (sort of blends in or stand less out than others) she performs exceedingly well up close and in events and on top puts in a high number of major sex events.

She is not a clear classic, so unlikely to have pushed into the top itself, but will be in touch with it now (barring Yvette who will flat out outperform all in a general vote ... a VS. vote might be different, but strongly doubt it)

Heather will have maintained her top ranking.

She endured a long spell of no content and still won her vote later on.

She ticks of most content boxes and while she still lacks a "this is what makes her special" moment/animation (her beach and doggie does not really allow her to show her assets off to ful levent), she perform good on average.

Having somewhat better and newer content than her top contenders : Amy/Alice, she might have passed them, further helped by being more busty and now having some content that shows it more (still lack a true knock out move, imo, though).

Natasha will have splashed in very high and then faded as others got content.

She holds a place in busty vote with ease and, I would argue, it will likely be enough to see off the weakness that lies in the preference of the patrons, on average, to prefer lighter skin tones.

Her success will likely have obliterated Brenda's primary card in the game (brings diverisity to line up).

Her fade could be a bit higher than otherwise, due to not having a scene that allows her to really push home, ex. an Yvette/Eva type ride. Will probably rank in the middle group (which is actually pretty good performance, all things said and done)

Additional note and speculation : Her original succes, where the very busty version (which was toned down a bit by Darkhound I seem to recall?) won, suggests that there is an group in the busty patreon segment, that would want to see a light skinned girl that is even bustier.

Size of that group is unclear, but seems certain there is something there and that it is a group, maybe even the size of team small.

Whether feasible is an entirely other matter, I doubt it would work for a generation1 girl. And also very doubtful even for a generation2.

I firmly believe it would need to be a generation3 girl before her quality, in general, would allow her introduction.

(and even so a lot of things would have had to work out to make it attractive to make that addition, compared to say, an Yvette class, which will virtually always be a better choice. It would have to be to satisfy a segment in the same way Delizia/Lacey is there to satisfy one at the other end).

Jessica being the instantgram type "poster girl" has seen a more stready stream of content than most.

Further being a standardised ache-type favorite in most games, she'll do well in general votes and has also won minor ones.

Her stream of content, though rarely groundbreaking, is steady, which counts for a lot in grabbing and holding attention. It will be sufficient to see her in the top, maybe even over as strong or stronger girls that have a more burst and boom pattern of content (ex. long time since Amy/Alice, both of which are her competitors have had news).

I speculate that she probably has a clearly lower VS. strength when facing her competitors, especially if they had same content pattern (but that is not possible right now, so maybe just a bit lower instead of clearly lower).

But near and in top for sure, maybe even top 3, though that would be temporary and due to content stream, imo, as Amy/Heather/Yvette trio would normally push her out of top 3.

Segments
- Busty will be Busty
- The Lacey is small and small is Lacey segment

Not much to say on the busty thing. It rules the waves and land. Defining fact of the game.

Lacey
was first to be settled on by the small but dedicated segment of patreons prefering smaller breasted girls.

She'll keep that role with ease short of Delizia's future content pushing hard (a clear possibility).

Brenda will be a non-contestant due to and not being able to capture either small or busty support and diversity being captured by Natasha.

Renee will be stuck in, not-small, not-busty, sort of light medium-medium, in a line up that is overwhelmingly towards busty and with small group dedicated to small breasts.

Being a classic blonde will give her decent general poll strength, beating Lacey for sure. But she'll be very likely to get into trouble in all VS. votes, at least until she can capture pieces of more general voting segments ex "the add more content to those that does not have" vote (see foot note) .

Upgunning her would help more than a little, but at much potential trouble, generation2'ing her would help too, but at what effort required! and so many other would want it too!, so likely stuck in limbo.

The latest major news
(
aka. who got major attention within a period people can remember)
- Yumiko introduction
- Eva content jump
- Aly and Heather push
- Yvette says Hello

Yumiko will splash in, not as high as Natasha, far from that, but since she is brand new, she'll have a splash effect still.

Eva will have pushed on a stellar content drive where in she has performed waaaaaaaaay above expectations.

Heather will have held and solid held too. Her winning the vote after the long draught was massive show of fundamental strength. If getting better animated scenes ... she'll jump, maybe close to even Yvette?.

Aly will have held but not grown. She lacks something to move, her busty vote share cannot offset what it is she lacks. Clearly needs some defining move or characteristic if she ever is to break out (maybe too bland?)

Yvette is a juggernaught. Plain and simple. Her content drop reminder of what she is and puts into the game, will not change her position, but all will go "oh yeah", she'll be #1, at least in a general ranking vote (barring some major shift)

Time counts
- Those generation1 line up girls will have seen some wear and tear over time.

Should generation 2 girls ala. random fitness girl (Yvette/Amy hybrid) enter or a light skin Natasha+ class enter, this will become very pronounced.

For now it will likely have shifted them a bit or at best held on to spot, ex. Faye (as example of a fairly strong generation1 contender that is suffering from wear and tear due to newer and better content to others) and Brenda/Delizia (as bulk/weak generation1 line up entries).

Faye will not have climbed against headwinds, imo, and Brenda/Delizia will be stuck rock bottom (Delizia will clearly beat Brenda once she has her next content drop)

Another Example, Even Amy&Alice has some wear and tear being out of the spot light for some time.

The Ivy mandate
Well. Here is a girl with a rocky and special history. Worth considering in separate.
She did poorly orignally. Kept as a special girl.

She will have improved. Though not to any degree that allows her to compete with the favorites or popular girls. But she has gained content which will have allowed a bit better look at her for many.

Her small but effective face upgrade (which gave her a better face, in newer renders) and pool content where she had an opportunite to push, what is in fact, a massive rack (breasts) will have gained her more than a little support.

Further her breast bump, which is very Ivy and funny, will have shown off her potential of Darkhound used her in special roles, again gaining votes.

Her gym and manhandling the MC is, imo, a best a toss up, some will like it, some will really hate it. But it does set the tone for her strength, so maybe needed ... at least as initial scenes. imho, not giving her net positive votes though.

Would speculate that she'd probably win clear and more support if she also had a softer side in some sex/joke scenes rather than continuing the manhandling options (the softer girls or hard shell/soft inner self, tend to outperform the harder girls, even Amy has a bit of trouble pulling it off, despite being the one of the incarnation of the favorite girls of most games, Jessica being the other incarnation).

Given her size and physics, an animated sex event would enter blow the roof off or fizzle. Probably need some very special attention for her animations to succeed and achieve that roof blast though (it'd really need to show of her rack and moves at an Eva/Yvette level)

But all that aside, I'd argue though she is unlikey to have moved many spots or any for that matter, that she has broken cleanly and clearly away from Brenda's "special" fate.

... I still wonder if Joy charged her for that smashed reception bell :D

Footnote
On general and VS. polls.
(*) In the smaller polls where votes are few vs. a few (and which often quick narrows down to one vs. one) there are different or changed mechanics at work than in general rankning votes (which this one is)

In the smaller polls there is a stronger gravitation towards winners, fetish and band wagon effects. Which strongly overstate support for those with small "VS advantages" and significantly understate the middle of the road mediums.

Examples.
Lacey will perform above her "general vote" level in smaller VS. polls that include ex. Renee due to (amongst other things),
- Fan Club (which jumps starts her with vote leads and creates vocal support and awareness for her).
- Small vs. low Medium breast (She'll get the small vote, but Renee cannot get the busty vote, well, unless the only choice around)

Desire will perform below her "general vote" level in busty VS. polls that include medium popularity but more busty girls ex. Aly
- Because the bustier girls will grab larger parts of the busty vote, which will make it difficult for her to get and hold leads and thus the winner bandwagon votes. Desire is likely much more popular than her VS. vote shows, but until she gets an animation that allows her to break out, she will have the issue (her "short" helps though, but many will not have seen it yet)
- Aly will for same reason perform above Desire, despite her general backing is and remains low medium at best (Aly has same problem as Faye can have. They have trouble getting their "assets" into combat so to speak, ex. Eva and Yvette's ability to get up close, make them easily match or beat Faye, Aly "chest-wise" in what should be strong traits, Natasha tends to be better at showing off, but also have a bit of a problem there in her scenes).

The no-other criteria applies vote aka. "more content to those that dont have".
Good example would be Delizia beating Lacey, though Lacey is clearly more popular
- When lower popularity girls faces off in VS. polls, those with no content will have an edge even against girls of higher popularity within their segment.
- This is because the massive busty patreon segment is less or not interested (in the girls in the poll) and will shift to other criteria.
- This leads to a huge fragmentation of its vote. The largest chunks will be "bandwagon a winner since others seem to vote for her" and "vote more content to girls that have none", the last being the sort of the general go-to criteria when none other applies (and can therefore attract huge vote numbers in special situations).

If any managed to read all that, thanks for doing so and have a nice friday, happy voting to all

duckswimming

Jan 19, 2018
- There is a general ranking poll for all girls, open right now and a day forward.
- There is going to be a series of ranking polls with segments afterwards
- There is a still open post for suggestions
- There is a content distribution post being analysed and commented.

So if you boys and girls posting suggestions or hopes in this forum ever thought "Hey, I want a chance to put in my ideas or favorite and maybe even see something happening", That chance is now. on patreon.

The combined results are probably going to have an impact (whether direct or indirect) for a long time.

Good luck and happy voting.

azsert

Jun 12, 2018
My strength check keeps failing when helping someone lift weights even tho I have full strength?
For strenght check your strenght must be higher than girls
Probably you cheated girls streght to above 10. Decrease girls streght below 10 and make yourself above 10.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There are almost 200 participants in the vote for "Vote for your favorite Island girls" on my patreon so far.
With an average of votes per patron of a bit higher than 5.
Yvette is leading by a huge margin (not really a surprise) - 63% of all patrons voted for her. Second is Heather with a good lead as well (54% of the patrons voted for her).
The main surprise for me is how "bad" Amy is doing. She is only rank 5 right now.
Rank 4 to 8 are very close, so it's impossible to say right now, who is gonne make it into the "upper third" group.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
There are almost 200 participants in the vote for "Vote for your favorite Island girls" on my patreon so far.
Yvette is leading by a huge margin (not really a surprise) - 63% of all patrons voted for her. Second is Heather with a good lead as well (54% of the patrons voted for her).
The main surprise for me is how "bad" Amy is doing. She is only rank 5 right now.
Rank 4 to 8 are very close, so it's impossible to say right now, who is gonne make it into the "upper third" group.
I don't like Amy.
Once unblocked all her scenes, I send her to home.
In my opinion, she is a "flat" character; she is unpeasant and too "insistent" for me.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Heather is cute but the underrated lady is Aly, I think she has one of the cutest faces.

Anyway wanted to ask, Darkhound, I like the ladies very much yet don't they have little text? I am glad when having appointments and events you don't just meet and snu-snu, yet I never use but the first time the option of talking with them about politics/weather/themselves.

duckswimming

Jan 19, 2018
Alice and Amy
It is surprising, but what is also surprising is that after having followed each other, Alice and Amy developed a small gap between them over the day, and to Alice's advantage at that.

All things aside, that is not "supposed" to happen.

They are same generation, their content is from the same time and they are sisters and share some of the content, they also tend to follow each other, but with an clear advantage to Amy.

Various effects of Island Size, Poll lists and what not
In retrospect I believe I have undervalued the effects of time and who people saw last (what they got in their attention buffer :p).

Twin problems in that regard are island size and save games. Since the size is limited, the girls on it have infinite more face time and since people can use their old saves, girls with content from the games early life but has seen less since has a tendency to have been rotated off (Amy and Alice both being of that type).

Alice also has the small advantage that even if she is rotated off the island, that she is the poster girl for Superior patreons, so attention reminder there.

Then there is the usual things with humans and large lists : The poll list is a large and undifferentiated list.

As the list has no faces or pictures next to the girls, attention gaps will occur.

Alice being the first in the list, will be read and ticked off very consistently, Amy being third will by simple human nature be missing a few clicks as number of voters accumulate and the "human miss to clicking Amy despite liking her" probability (low) ends up in actual less votes (just 2 to 4 currently, so very small).

If the later poll comparisons has a side by side of the girls ex. with character renders or summer picture type, it would probably even out those things by reminding people of the girls OR reveal if it was an actual change in preference that occurred (and of course smaller lists, will mean less click-click missing :))

Edit : and oh my yes, major cat fight for positions after the leaders.

Nov 9, 2018
I'm new to the game and the forum, so I apologize if this has been asked already. I'm currently on day 13, and just beat Yumiko at strip poker. I'm curious as to why her contact picture in the phone didn't update like Jennifer's did when I beat her at strip poker, or why I don't have the option to "dream" about Yumiko ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm new to the game and the forum, so I apologize if this has been asked already. I'm currently on day 13, and just beat Yumiko at strip poker. I'm curious as to why her contact picture in the phone didn't update like Jennifer's did when I beat her at strip poker, or why I don't have the option to "dream" about Yumiko ;)
I forgot both images :D
That's the reason why. I will add them for the next update.

Bantry

Oct 24, 2017
Yumiko is a relatively new addition to the island and as such doesn't have a lot of extra scenes/renders at this time. Good news is that it has already been announced that she gets two pics/images for dreaming during masturbation in the upcoming release. 0.1.3.2.

And to answer your next question. No, we do not have a target release date as yet.

duckswimming

Jan 19, 2018
any chance of a sneak peak ;)
Only general sneak peaks are shared here, those that the public can see under patreon rules, and only once they are released to the public.

Sex or sexual related ones would usually require this,

Advanced supporter

$5 or more per month
- Access to most patron only posts
- early access to (beta) bug fixes
- participate in some votes and polls
- access to preview images of unpublished game versions
- early access to full sized (HD) renders from the game

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes