Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any walkthrough for the game???
You may search this thread for one, but it is over 2 months old as is the guide that was done before the walkthrough. Neither is really needed. Basically talk and interact with the girls while raising your and their stats along the way. Open your phone and choose the bottom left App kind of looks like a multi-colored star. It will show placeholders for pics of every scene, appointment and event for every girl whether they are on the island or not. Most include hints as to how to achieve them.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
You may search this thread for one, but it is over 2 months old as is the guide that was done before the walkthrough. Neither is really needed. Basically talk and interact with the girls while raising your and their stats along the way. Open your phone and choose the bottom left App. kind of looks like a multi-colored star. It will show placeholders for pics of every scene, appointment and event for every girl whether they are on the island or not. Most include hints as to how to achieve them.
I haven't found the walktrough yet :/ can you help us please?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its gonna be great to see wet T-shirt contest. Maybe somebody can post also this . I with its gonna be also with Yvette

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Damn! Someone explain to me how Jessica can balance on one foot and up on her toes to boot. I mean she's so top heavy to begin with that balancing must be a challenge.

1.jpg

Actually, never mind, I'll just enjoy the pics and try and patiently await the release.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I know I'm weird, but now I have this mental image of the girls in the wet t-shirts dancing to YMCA by the Village People. Bet that would be unbelievably hard to render.

Reactions: lightpower

wolverine73

Jun 4, 2018
when i use the grope option on Faye or Lacey, I get this image instead (the other girls are fine so far). Does anyone know what the problem could be? faye01.jpg

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes