Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I would prefer a mixed bag of girls rather than having them with all the same body type.
agreed. it makes your preferred body type much more enjoyable.

Good premise, though there is absolutely no content to judge so this may take a few months before looking back into.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
I don't usually, comment here but i have to say the idea that you can chose the size of the talent is nice. This looks promising.

Reactions: cakeny and Krull

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is the version 02? I cant imagine how was the 01x'Dx'Dx'D

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Looks very promising, but if the dev has to make a new body type for each character based on the player's initial choices, it's gonna be hell to render all these images over and over again...
Actually no it should be really easy to render out all the types he has listed just by saving the poses and switching between preset models of each type. I'm actually surprised more people haven't done it yet!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Actually no it should be really easy to render out all the types he has listed just by saving the poses and switching between preset models of each type. I'm actually surprised more people haven't done it yet!
I disagree. First of all, 3 body types * 3 breast sizes = 9 renders to make for each image. That alone will take ages.
Second, eventhough you could technically just keep the poses and change the body types, what if the hands were on the tits in one image? Or the arms close to the chest?Then, you have to move the hands and the arms away for the images with the bigger breasts, etc... That's a lot of extra work.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I disagree. First of all, 3 body types * 3 breast sizes = 9 renders to make for each image. That alone will take ages.
Second, eventhough you could technically just keep the poses and change the body types, what if the hands were on the tits in one image? Or the arms close to the chest?Then, you have to move the hands and the arms away for the images with the bigger breasts, etc... That's a lot of extra work.
Well since I'm currently making a ton of 3D animations I'm not inclined to think the time it takes to tweek an existing pose for body types breast size increases slight body size change vs say tall or short where little lines up and you need to repose everything counts as much.the time that is most used in animation is character creation once you have the model the rest is far far faster especially in most of these games where the poses are being done in green screen and superimposed on static backgrounds. yes creating 9 copies is more than making one. but realistically the majority of your time will be spent letting the scene render and these looping animations just don't take that long to do. as for static poses the rendering time just doesn't count as much a single shot with enough elements to choke the average PC will still render in minutes vs animations that can run in tens of hours with the right elements included in them.

PS: as a side note seeing as I'm working on a project which may still include static poses (not sure i'll stick with that aspect and may simply make an all animated project) what i was doing is set up a pose and then move the cam to a 18 positions around the character which allows for ease of background selection since you have the varying angles ready to go above straight below left center right behind...etc... each pose has a ton of shots which may never be used or will be from different angles and background's

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well since I'm currently making a ton of 3D animations I'm not inclined to think the time it takes to tweek an existing pose for body types breast size increases slight body size change vs say tall or short where little lines up and you need to repose everything counts as much.the time that is most used in animation is character creation once you have the model the rest is far far faster especially in most of these games where the poses are being done in green screen and superimposed on static backgrounds. yes creating 9 copies is more than making one. but realistically the majority of your time will be spent letting the scene render and these looping animations just don't take that long to do. as for static poses the rendering time just doesn't count as much a single shot with enough elements to choke the average PC will still render in minutes vs animations that can run in tens of hours with the right elements included in them.
Well, we'll see how the dev deals with the issue. Hopefully, he does what you say, but so far, it doesn't look like it since the hotel receptionist only has two body types and the doctor only one if I'm not mistaken...

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Well, we'll see how the dev deals with the issue. Hopefully, he does what you say, but so far, it doesn't look like it since the hotel receptionist only has two body types and the doctor only one if I'm not mistaken...
It'd be nice if more games would use realistic body sizes games with tits the size of the girls entire torso look like some 12 year old still caught in puberty was in charge of character creation!

Dolly Parton is a rarity the average large breasted woman might be a D with a few DD's tossed into that number so any game that has every woman running around with HHH boobs or bigger just looks like the dev is either a virgin or actually buy's into bigger is better and has never actually seen what a huge pair of tits looks like after the age of 35

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, that's your opinion. I prefer huge tits. 3DG art allows you to indulge in fantasy, so why not exploit it I say...
a good solution will be to make multiples girls with differents breast. and then, once the player select his prefs, some specific girls spawn and othrs not. like that, player have better replayability of game if he want to see others models :)

Reactions: letitbleed
U

User_10739

Supergrind, buggy mess, can't eat, can't sleep, can't raise stats, way too many variables to get somewhere...

Reactions: yellomit

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Supergrind, buggy mess, can't eat, can't sleep, can't raise stats, way too many variables to get somewhere...
Agree with everything, but I can see the potential in it too. But right now, there's no real point in playing.

U

User_10739

If he could fix the end of day bug, and the clothing bugs it would be playable but there needs to be 3 positive answers for each girl, grinding it out on 2 answers then losing 20 pts every upgrade takes too long. On a continuity point Aly shows you her tits before you even get to the island then starts deducting points off you for wanting to see her in more revealing clothing, she should be a gimme...

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Nice game.
Would be nice if some of women had smaller breasts and the conversions doesn't start with asking if they knew what their name means every time you bump into them.

YertDudeo

Apr 21, 2017
Console/Cheats:
player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=xx
player.lust=xx

Also, to add affection, use:
*girls-name*.affection=xx

Reactions: January2015
4.00 star(s) 208 Votes