geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, can you tell all the settings for the girls you chose when that happened. And also does it happen every time you start a new game or only once?
3/4 times now. Settings for girls are: full, average>curvy, short, no, no, heather> renee, endurance. For some reason it didn't do it this time when I went back to get my settings.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Well I must of triggered something because now whenever I do the deed in the hotel room, I have to stare at the door.

Also there is really now way to increase a girls lust? Am I missing something?

Edit: Note to dev, I understand you want us to "maintain" relationships but the random affection drops after each night is a bit tiresome.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm having issues with lust as well. I got heather up to 10, she wears the bikini, maxed out affection. You can't hug or kiss. And I asked all the questions. i did get her in the skimpy bikini and it added lust, but still not enough. She's at 16 now.

Update: so if you keep switching from bikini to skimpy (need 100 affection, 10 lust)it will increase.

Last edited:
O

Onyx99

Downloading this game for the first time now so I guess I will answer my own question, but is this like Illusion's Sexy Beach series but made for a western audience?

EDIT: Okay not 100% like Sexy Beach series. It has potential to be a very good game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Traff

Dec 31, 2016
Hey Darkhound I was thinking maybe you could ditch the body type, boob size etc thing and just let us choose the girls that we want. I still couldnt make my perfect lineup with the options we have.

Reactions: danny19

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Poker engine is all over the place. I can have one pair and it gives me credit for 2, a draw can result in a win loss or draw. The girl doesnt lose anything for folding, and at one point desire just kept folding over and over and never taking off any clothes.

Ok so playing it a bit longer you have to run the girl out of money, then something changes. But the girl will still revert back a little on the next round so it's pretty grindy. This is one of those gameplay moments that seems to be meant to draw anticipation from the player, but ends in being a boner killer due to frustration at the gameplay.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Heads up to new players: if you say you don't like muscle-ladies or humungous boobs they remove a few characters, which happen to be characters with the most scenes in this build.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Gameplay and stats must be polished. Agree with affection dropping the next day is very annoying. Especially with only 5 same questions and right choices over and over.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Heads up to new players: if you say you don't like muscle-ladies or humungous boobs they remove a few characters, which happen to be characters with the most scenes in this build.
Good to know. I was getting Ren'py crashes at the end of the flight to the island, but I also was choosing small to average in everything, with no melons and no muscles...I'm going to restart and save before the selection, and see what the different combos do...

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
apparently making good game with decent progress is possible without milking schoolers on patreon, huh. Would like to ask if it's possible to list content for the girls, because apparently because RNG it is possible to miss scenes which are rarety, besides you kinda have to focus on the few girls so that their affection/luts didn't decay.
P.S.
Saw Amy mentioned in changelog, but she wasn't on my island, don't tell me she is like one of the most developed characters.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well I must of triggered something because now whenever I do the deed in the hotel room, I have to stare at the door.

Also there is really now way to increase a girls lust? Am I missing something?

Edit: Note to dev, I understand you want us to "maintain" relationships but the random affection drops after each night is a bit tiresome.
The door problem has been fixed since fix3. Shame on me, I forgot the girl's lust. Wanted to add to it during kissing ang hugging. Is changed for the next version.
The affection drops are necessary, but they are far too much like that I agree.In my defence, I never played much, I just cheated to test functionality.
I try to take better care with balancing in the next releases.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
apparently making good game with decent progress is possible without milking schoolers on patreon, huh. Would like to ask if it's possible to list content for the girls, because apparently because RNG it is possible to miss scenes which are rarety, besides you kinda have to focus on the few girls so that their affection/luts didn't decay.
P.S.
Saw Amy mentioned in changelog, but she wasn't on my island, don't tell me she is like one of the most developed characters.
Amy, Ivy and Desire are the girls with the most content right now.
I have adjusted the affection drops. Was far too much like that. I try my best, but having ideas, code them, do all the renders, test everything to half way stable and play several hours to fine tune balancing is an almost impossible deed for a guy with a full time job.
The problem is that once I have added new stuff and changed too many lines of code, I cannot release any more fixes for the alpha 0.0.4 without spending extra time on doing the fixes again on the old code base.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Good to know. I was getting Ren'py crashes at the end of the flight to the island, but I also was choosing small to average in everything, with no melons and no muscles...I'm going to restart and save before the selection, and see what the different combos do...
Should be fixed in my current version. Have to see if I can include it another quick fix for the alpha 0.0.4

Reactions: Hoboy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'll hold off then until you post your latest bug fix edition. You seem very responsive to the community - thanks!

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Amy, Ivy and Desire are the girls with the most content right now.
I have adjusted the affection drops. Was far too much like that. I try my best, but having ideas, code them, do all the renders, test everything to half way stable and play several hours to fine tune balancing is an almost impossible deed for a guy with a full time job.
The problem is that once I have added new stuff and changed too many lines of code, I cannot release any more fixes for the alpha 0.0.4 without spending extra time on doing the fixes again on the old code base.
Well even if the progress is slow, I hardly advice you to not drop this project, because right now it's definitely stands out in comparison to other "CHECK THIS 3 RENDERS WITH 10 MIN OF LAME GAMEPLAY FOR 5 bucks a month" projects and most importantly it has replay potential and actuall gameplay, so you should take it to patreon asap while it's fresh and unique.

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes