D

Deleted member 42

Does this game have any content? or should i wait a bit longer?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Does this game have any content? or should i wait a bit longer?
It does have content. More than 450 images. It still still an early alpha, but what are 90MB nowadays. I suggest you just download it and decide for yourself.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
question !

what you mean by "figure" for the girls ?

for me "figure" mean "face" (thats what it mean in french) , soo i dont get it correctly :/

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
question !

what you mean by "figure" for the girls ?

for me "figure" mean "face" (thats what it mean in french) , soo i dont get it correctly :/
It means "body type" I will change it to "body type" in the next update to make it clearer.
edit: just did that :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i have an "error occured" message at the end of each day.

nothing big, clicking "ignore" allow to continu without troubles, but just wanted to report this.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Updated to bugfixed version :)
Thank, but it is probably easier if I just add the latest bug fix files here. So you don't have to update the archive all the time. I will fix bugs when they are reported and I have some time. So this will be a lot more often than the version updates.
Here ist the latest fix 04 for version 0.0.4 alpha from 02.09.2017 14:15 (CET):

fix 04:
It fixes a non critical error in the poker engine. Straights and Straight flush were not always detected properly.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i have an "error occured" message at the end of each day.

nothing big, clicking "ignore" allow to continu without troubles, but just wanted to report this.
Hi, thanks for the heads up. Can you post the error log for me to have a look?
If it is an index error it might have been fixed already with the latest bug fix update.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Thank, but it is probably easier if I just add the latest bug fix files here. So you don't have to update the archive all the time. I will fix bugs when they are reported and I have some time. So this will be a lot more often than the version updates.
Here ist the latest fix 04 for version 0.0.4 alpha from 02.09.2017 14:15 (CET):

fix 04:
It fixes a non critical error in the poker engine. Straights and Straight flush were not always detected properly.
yea... just added bugfix number to the title :) so gonna give it til tomorrow before i update archives again... ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Getting this error every time when the plane scene ends
Hi, can you tell all the settings for the girls you chose when that happened. And also does it happen every time you start a new game or only once?

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes