Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'm really excited for it, I've always wondered why no one thought of leaving the choice of the players. VDates, did that a bit but not as far, and only on the MC.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any scenes at all? Talked to girls and have their numbers etc. but haven't seen anything yet.

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
Is there any scenes at all? Talked to girls and have their numbers etc. but haven't seen anything yet.
Amy has scenes in the gym. Click on her, then click on location specific events, and you can choose to watch her workout.

Steamspout

Aug 8, 2016
What document do I edit to release the console?
In the folder the game exe is in click renpy>common then look for 00console. Open it with notepad and look for consle config = false. Change that false into true. This will let you access the console in game when you press shift+o.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
This no longer applies

.03 conversations:
-Normal-
"Talk about the island": Alice, Aly, Amy, Desire, Heather, Yvette
"Talk about sports": Alice, Amy, Brenda, Desire, Heather
"Talk about gossip and latest news": Amy, Brenda, Desire
"Talk about her": Affection >= 20
"Talk about self" Affection >= 40, Charm > 2, Looks > 2, Amy, Desire

-Outfits-
Day:
Bikini: Affection >= 40
Skimpy Bikini Affection >= 60 and Lust >= 60, Affection >= 100, Lust > 100

Night:
Revealing: Affection >= 40
Sexy: Affection >= 60 and Lust > 60, Affection >= 100, Lust > 100

-Others-
"Ask her about her bra size": Affection >= 40 and Lust >= 40, Affection >= 60, Lust > 60
"Ask her about her waist size": Affection >= 20 and Lust >= 20, Affection >= 40, Lust > 40
"Ask her about her hips size": Affection >= 20 and Lust >= 20, Affection >= 40, Lust > 40
"Ask her how tall she is": Affection >= 20
"Ask for her phone number": Affection >= 40

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh asking the girl in green to use skimpy bikini make the game crash (i forget the name of the girl, but she wear and kind of green dress)
the error screen can be fixed by backscrolling but its pain in the ass because most of time it doesnt backscroll enougth and come back to the dial choice just before it crash with no way to change talk or something else (as all option are lock during talk)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also just saying ..

i would have prefer to have 2 tits choices and 1 body choice instead of 2 body choices and 1 tits choice

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Looks very promising, but if the dev has to make a new body type for each character based on the player's initial choices, it's gonna be hell to render all these images over and over again...

Giving the player options like this, in a vn engine is practically unheard of so this dev deserves an honorable mention for his undertaking. There are a lot of games out there that I might like, if the girl wasn't a blonde.

I highly recommend rendering characters separate form backgrounds. This helps keep the game file download size from becoming unmanageable.
In this situation, I would render the base body for each character, and 3 pairs of disembodied boobs, and 3 hair colors simultaneously (for lighting purposes) then crop the boobs and hairs into png overlays
layer the png in game... background, midground, character, options, foreground.

This means 1 render, rather than nRenders per option.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So I chose to change from biggest to smallest and nothing actually changes aside from who you get into the plane with and who's at the front counter. All breast sizes are the same everything is exactly the same.....

Hopefully we get some fixes in the next patch. Namely eating and day changes. Right now you just advance time until 7am.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
mmh asking the girl in green to use skimpy bikini make the game crash (i forget the name of the girl, but she wear and kind of green dress)
the error screen can be fixed by backscrolling but its pain in the ass because most of time it doesnt backscroll enougth and come back to the dial choice just before it crash with no way to change talk or something else (as all option are lock during talk)
Desiree I believe was her name, and I confirm I had the same problem.

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes