trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Anybody know how to get Faye's Extra scene at the pool while posing. I've exhausted all dialogue at max lust, love and affection and nothing changes. Outfit doesn't matter since you need the normal bikini to even get her to pose.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Anybody know how to get Faye's Extra scene at the pool while posing. I've exhausted all dialogue at max lust, love and affection and nothing changes. Outfit doesn't matter since you need the normal bikini to even get her to pose.
take the blue pill before you do the event

tails

Jun 2, 2017
getting a whole lot more errors with the bug fix 3 , basically every second thing i do i get the error pop up

Cro

May 10, 2017
Would be so nice if the developer or some other good Samaritan would create a doc on how to get all scenes/appointments/events with every girl.

Since he is so responsive and quickly fixes things, it would be very easy for him to do it. The current "tips and tricks" pdf is basically useless expect for 1st time players to get a hang of the game, but it doesn't help at all in the long run.
This is particularly frustrating when you're missing just one event and have no idea what it is or how to get it no matter how much you grind.

If he doesn't want/have time to do it, let me know if there are people willing to complete some online doc where we can each put what we found. I might start one with what I know these days.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Hi just started playing the game for a few hours. got some scenes with Amy but could not trigger anything else. Does anyone have a walkthrough for the game? i am really lost on how to progress atm

regards

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How does the console command for changing a girl's stats work? i tried for example amy.lust=100 but nothing changes could someone who has been able to console command a girl's stats pls explain with an example of a girl's name and the console command?

thanks

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Would be so nice if the developer or some other good Samaritan would create a doc on how to get all scenes/appointments/events with every girl.

Since he is so responsive and quickly fixes things, it would be very easy for him to do it. The current "tips and tricks" pdf is basically useless expect for 1st time players to get a hang of the game, but it doesn't help at all in the long run.
This is particularly frustrating when you're missing just one event and have no idea what it is or how to get it no matter how much you grind.

If he doesn't want/have time to do it, let me know if there are people willing to complete some online doc where we can each put what we found. I might start one with what I know these days.
I hate writing stuff like that. And since everybody would complain anyway. I have zero motivation to do it.
I also think that describing everything will spoil the fun in finding it on your own.
What I can do is answer specific questions if you cannot find out some things on your own. If someone is willing to write some online doc, I can provide some input. I also have to check the code in almost all cases, so it's also not a matter of just 5 seconds for me.
What I won't do is answer the same questions over and over again here on the forum (I don't mean you @Cro, it's just a general comment).

Cro

May 10, 2017
I get you but I also get the people asking for a walkthrough because they are stuck or don't know what specific actions to trigger to see the entire content.
I'd also be annoyed to see a walkthrough request every 5 posts.

I discovered your game a few days ago and liked it so far, enough to want to finish it 100%. But I think I only managed to do it for 2 or 3 girls (that have little content so far) and for all the rest, I'm missing 1 of them only and I can't find it.
I will start an online doc, since I want to replay it with all girls again from the start and write my findings step by step.

Good thing there are console commands :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just putting my two cents in here, but I have to agree with the dev, @darkhound1 that exploring and finding the solutions is half the fun. I also commend him for having the patience of Job to continue to answer the same questions over and over again.

I get it, we live in an instant gratification world, but serious read a few pages of posts and most answers can be found there. All the console commands are there if you want to 'cheat' and avoid a lot of the grind. Whether a scene is wadrobe dependent and the girl needs to be wearing a specific outfit like Aly's pec training. What your lust level needs to be. For example to get a bj from Desire during the housekeeping scene it needs to be at 75.

Click on the phone app and search through the girls and available appoinment and scenes. If a picture isn't showing, you haven't completed the said appointment or scene. You can also click on the blank placeholder and it will tell you what the scene is supposed to be. Like play poker with Alice. Win at poker with Alice.

Lastly, find the posts with directions for using 'UnRen.bat' which will unlock a folder named 'Images'. All the CG's are there with sub folders for appoinment, characters and events among others. Within them you can see the renders and figure out what scene the artwork is for if the name of the pic doesn't tell you.

Not condemming anyone, but as my grandfather used to say, "If all else fails, read the directions."

Cro

May 10, 2017
"You can also click on the blank placeholder and it will tell you what the scene is supposed to be."

Damn it, never though to check this, my entire comment was based on the fact that this was missing and you don't know what to do to unlock the scenes. Now it's way easier and simple, almost no need for a walkthrough.

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
This is one of the best games out right now.

I'm hoping to see in the future updates blue and pink pills affecting scenes.

Another cool thought might be to think about a pill that lets aly beat faye in the comparison scene, could be fun.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
"You can also click on the blank placeholder and it will tell you what the scene is supposed to be."

Damn it, never though to check this, my entire comment was based on the fact that this was missing and you don't know what to do to unlock the scenes. Now it's way easier and simple, almost no need for a walkthrough.
Haha, damn the "mouse over" function ;)
But honestly. If you would like a hint added to one or more of the scenes, I can do that. Maybe something like the main attribute check or the daytime or whatever seems appropriate.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get the dinner with amy event? it says i have to meet her at 2100 at her room but i cannot go to her room and when i go to my room at 2100 nothing happens. Also how do i progress the bar scene with Amy? there are supposed to be some scenes where she goes to the toilet and i follow but i can't seem to get the opportunity

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How do you get the dinner with amy event? it says i have to meet her at 2100 at her room but i cannot go to her room and when i go to my room at 2100 nothing happens. Also how do i progress the bar scene with Amy? there are supposed to be some scenes where she goes to the toilet and i follow but i can't seem to get the opportunity
Use your phones scedule to trigger it, should be an icon at 21:00 you can press, and Yvettes reward event is only triggered through the scedule aswell.

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes