Tease Me

May 6, 2017
playing game with bug fix one I had no problem. but with bug fix 3 plays fine then has script problem. I erase saves and app roaming save and restarted with a clean game adding only bug fix 3 and about day 6 after masterbating wham script error. I love the game and am joining, so this is not a hate post.

Raymondo

Nov 17, 2017
Is there a way to extract the archive.rpa? I get an ASCII error. I want to see which Girls has most scenes or new scenes so i can pic them over others if possible.

Thanks

@darkhound1 great game

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Game is great and renders are gret but so far I'm liking... Lycee? Layce? the one with the smaller tits! the other ones look like they bought a season pass at the plastic surgery wing. Every single one of them as enormous melons, not so tasteful mang... Amy would be an amazing 10/10 if it weren't for the obvious DDD implants

Reactions: Azaelis

geminiiron

Sep 30, 2017
Played a few hours worth of this update and enjoyed it. Had drinks and sex with Amy in the bar bathroom which was new. Got Amy a sling bikini, but other than cancelling out a lot of her activities in the pool or gym nothing has happened yet.

Seeing a lot of events/appointments for various girls in the stats, but have yet to find them all. Like others have experienced the dreaded loop of the girl arriving in the hallway every time I go to my room or the reception desk. Still all in all an enjoyable update and hopefully I'll find some of the other events.

Well done darkhound1!
how did you get the sling bikini?

geminiiron

Sep 30, 2017
thanks darkhound1, really like this game. Amy is really hot! My favorite, but when you get the chance, would really like to see more of Jessica and Renee. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Raven Hex

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how did you get the sling bikini?
After Joy's visit to the island, there is an option when talking to the girls to ask them if you can help them with anything. Amy will say she needs a sling bikini. You can buy it when you pull up the shopping app on your phone.

hdm317

Jul 10, 2017
  • Having a drink with the girls at the night bar will be available for Amy (includes a special scene)
How to get special scene?

geminiiron

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the bug report. Here is the status:
  • Alice's hug & kiss pictures seem to be missing, at least in a revealing dress --> You are right, but only the hug picture is missing. Kissing works
  • Desire's arrival scene is missing --> not missing, only wrong filename. I wrote that already
  • Amount of blue pills can go to negative so you can essentially use them as much as you want, despite not even having them --> Yes, if you roll back at a bad time. It's a renpy + phyton problem. --> implemented a work around
  • Amy's special bikini removes all scene-specific actions --> this is not a bug, yes it is like that at the moment, since it requires a huge amount of new renders which I haven't done yet
  • Poker thing never happened to me, but I will look into it
poker scene happened twice while I played, think it was Aly and Jessica, but don't remember for sure. Girl goes all in, player has many chips, instead of matching girl's bet, player loses all chips

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
As to the bug with the first (and apparently only one as to now, since the reception do not seem to have any new option) will be whoever you chosen at the time of the first meeting with the CEO.
I fixed this for some time now. Download the bug fix 3. As long as girls are in the "queue" to arrive on the island, the new option at reception is blocked.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
playing game with bug fix one I had no problem. but with bug fix 3 plays fine then has script problem. I erase saves and app roaming save and restarted with a clean game adding only bug fix 3 and about day 6 after masterbating wham script error. I love the game and am joining, so this is not a hate post.
Can you be bit more specific? This doesn't help at all.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
poker scene happened twice while I played, think it was Aly and Jessica, but don't remember for sure. Girl goes all in, player has many chips, instead of matching girl's bet, player loses all chips
It has been fixed with bug fix 3.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
So i know this may be a known thing, but I wasn't aware of it:
After applying the patch if you get this error "AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'copy_on_change'" - it's a known cache issue with ren'py, delete folder contents in game/cache, this should fix it.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
wtf? an exceptio has occurred
Now that IS a golden comment!

You sir? You are the best alpha-tester in the world! Really nice of you to show the dev(s) what exception you're getting. I bet they'll be on it, as I type, to solve your exception. ;)

Reactions: supercheese123

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I cant seem to get past the walk on the beach with yvette, i go without lust player effect and blue pill effect nd still end up creaming my shorts. Is there some other way to help last longer?

KTG690

Aug 22, 2017
I cant seem to get past the walk on the beach with yvette, i go without lust player effect and blue pill effect nd still end up creaming my shorts. Is there some other way to help last longer?
You need to lower your Lust. That exchange jumps it up A LOT. So either pump it all out as much as you can, at 0, and then wait until Yvette is at the beach and go for the walk.

Or cheat. player.lust=0

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You need to lower your Lust. That exchange jumps it up A LOT. So either pump it all out as much as you can, at 0, and then wait until Yvette is at the beach and go for the walk.

Or cheat. player.lust=0
thanks i actually discovered just that right after i wrote that, i guess i should had waited before asking dumb stuff.

Is there a way to cheat the max values, company favor or number of pills?

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes