Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
I can't get the ivy breast bump extended scene even after using a blue pill with Ivy in her skimpy bikini. Is there another condition?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't get the ivy breast bump extended scene even after using a blue pill with Ivy in her skimpy bikini. Is there another condition?
A little more info would be helpful. What happens exactly? What message(s) appear if any on the screen? I'm guessing you're not getting the elusive erection which is based on your lust level. It won't happen if it is too high or not high enough. What is the proper level? I don't remember, but if you have adopted the tried and true habit of saving early and often you should be able to easily go back to an early point in the game and adjust your level until you find the right one.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Can't believe Renée isn't even mentioned, she's one of my favourites from the start...
I hope this will muffle your suffering a little:
"You will get lots of Eva scenes and also some for Renee."
Darkhound wrote this commentary on the post on Patreon.
A lot of content, of course, she will not get, but we can hope for at least some repeating scenes like many other girls.

Reactions: Big AlA

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Also from @darkhound1's Patreon page ->
Looking forward to getting to know Eva better. So far the only thing we know about her is that her brother is a poker pro.

I still have to create a background story for her. Ideas are welcome.​

Eva always struck me as one of the older women on the island. Not as old as Joy, but older than the majority of the other girls. I suspect Joy knew or met her earlier and from that invited her to the island.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
A little more info would be helpful. What happens exactly? What message(s) appear if any on the screen? I'm guessing you're not getting the elusive erection which is based on your lust level. It won't happen if it is too high or not high enough. What is the proper level? I don't remember, but if you have adopted the tried and true habit of saving early and often you should be able to easily go back to an early point in the game and adjust your level until you find the right one.
Best trick i use is to rewind back before she picks you up, save, & reload. Erection would then trigger and you get the scene. Same with Jessica pool scene.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Which girl provides the most non-vanilla, fetish style sexual encounters that are outside of the norm?

How do you get the doctor to get semen samples?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I quit being a patron because i realized that me alone wont make a difference in the course that the game would go.

No threesomes, no anal sex..that made me sad..
Yea, the game is too vanilla unfortunately.

There's also no guide or walk through. I'm about to give up. There doesn't seem to be any content in the game.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Ok, so I've updated the guide a bit to include how the new phone features work and added an FAQ section. If you have a question you think needs to be there let me know. This helps me add things to the guide and Make sure they are included.

@Pepé Le Pew if you don't mind adding this guide to the front page it will probably help people asking if a guide/walkthrough exists.
How come your guide doesn't explain how to start the semen vial doctor quest or whatever that is?

OMG, all you're supposed to do is left click the doctor.

The game should emphasize this. I played for hours without doing this. So stupid. No way I'm going to sub to this patreon. The game needs a in game guide & tutorial.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Stating surprise at what Holiday Island does and does not do at this stage in its life is a bit nonsensical.

And I am not writing that to be impolite, but there are 237 pages on it so far and the game has been out on Patreon for quite some time.

So the information is out there if one wants it.

And the majority of its Patreons happen to like it for what it is. It is almost the only game out there, that isnt off on some niche fetich.

Anyways,

Going out on a wild guess, I would blindly speculate that three-some will make it into the game.

I dont have anything to back that one up, besides that Amy-Alice seems a pretty obvious bet on it and that a number of the girls could probably go for it in terms of sexual drive, curiosity or desire etc.

But since the current efforts is to bulk out and provide the foundations for the many girls, some of which still have little, my guess is that three-some is more of an end game occurrence.

That is to say, something that will story/relation-wise only be able to occur further into the game, and thus is further down the pipeline than what we can see.

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 209 Votes