WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, all previous fixes for the same game version are always included in any fix with a higher number.
It's no problem to do it like that, since the file sizes of the bug fixes are so small.
where do I put the bugfix ?
a readme would be helpful for the people like me with low experience on theese kind of things :)

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Weekly summary: max love is always compared to the start value 50, but not to the value from last week.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Haha, damn the "mouse over" function ;)
But honestly. If you would like a hint added to one or more of the scenes, I can do that. Maybe something like the main attribute check or the daytime or whatever seems appropriate.
Now that I know about that, it's easy. Some people might see it, some might not so a hint of any sort would be nice :)

@WaerM and other persons that have trouble with the bugfix or any other file problems in general, why don't you guys use something like Total Commander? It's a must-have tool for Windows, better than Explorer. It treats the archives like any other folder, you can open them and browse in them, so you can see exactly what folders they contain. And when you look at your game folder on the other panel, I'm sure you'll figure it out where to place the files.
Been using Norton Commander and the likes of it since MSDOS 3?4? and I can't understand how people live without something like this :)

Jan 27, 2017
What scenes do you do with the blue pill? So far I have only found the one with Faye at the pool, and the masturbation scene to collect sperm for the doctor.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I'm almost done with everything, just a few events missing:

- Aly boob compare with Faye, can't find out how you trigger this...
- Yvette, Amy shower scene, can't get this either
- Yvette reception event, same here, nothing to do with Yvette in Reception
- Ivy breast bump?
- and some RoomService events that I need to wait for the girl to change.

Help? :)

Reactions: TITTINO

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Bug fix 3 for 0.0.7alpha has been released.
You can read what's included and download the fix here:
Direct download link: -

Don't know why the bug with the inventory happens now. The changed file was already part of bug fix 1.
Well anyway, bug fix 3 should fix it. Please download again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thankyou

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Small problem with company favor. Went to the receptionist and said i wanted to send a girl away from the island would cost me 50 company favor, decided i didn't really want to do that and backed up using the red button but it still charged me the 50 favor. Not sure if it's supposed to work like that.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
I'm almost done with everything, just a few events missing:

- Aly boob compare with Faye, can't find out how you trigger this...
- Yvette, Amy shower scene, can't get this either
- Yvette reception event, same here, nothing to do with Yvette in Reception
- Ivy breast bump?
- and some RoomService events that I need to wait for the girl to change.

Help? :)
with the shower scene you have to click on your hotel room button after restaurant has closed and before the night bar opens

Reactions: yoyomistro

ico

Jun 27, 2017
i remove Jessica from "my team" but she does still the room service( i'm looking for brenda and yvette room service)
it's a bug?

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
i remove Jessica from "my team" but she does still the room service( i'm looking for brenda and yvette room service)
it's a bug?
Not a bug, the girls will still work their job for that week even if you remove them from the island. There is a line explaining this very thing as you choose a girl to leave.

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes