Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
It is not possible to load savegame from 006, or have I missed something?
Read the patch notes. It's clearly stated 0.0.6 is not compatible with the new version...

Does anyone know how to increase the "charm" and "looks"?
You can increase charm in your room. When using the button to study the first two options are to 'train' charme and the last two for the sneaking/hacking skill. IIRC you can't increase looks atm.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Could soebody put Bugfix3 in a dwonload something like MEGA that does not try to install 8 different unwanted things?

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
Read the patch notes. It's clearly stated 0.0.6 is not compatible with the new version...

You can increase charm in your room. When using the button to study the first two options are to 'train' charme and the last two for the sneaking/hacking skill. IIRC you can't increase looks atm.
Thanks for the reply, yes, I study in the room but I study and study and the levels remain the same, they do not increase. That's why I thought something was not doing well.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the bug with the first (and apparently only one as to now, since the reception do not seem to have any new option) will be whoever you chosen at the time of the first meeting with the CEO.

There indeed quite a piece of code to go, as to have each kiss & hug, sure, with stock model for most :)
Then, related to the statistiques, its alright I guess, even if given the status of the game, waiting quite some versions would be the best choices.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
After applying bug fix 3, I seem to have lost my inventory. Is there a console command to bring it back. Even going to the doctor I just keep getting 5 new vials and them never being added to the inventory. Other than that, havent found any other bugs since then.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
For everyone searching for Amy's ladies room scene: you can only get it when Amy has her standard outfit active.

If she wears her revealing or super sexy outfit you don't get the 2nd charm check to unlock this scene. Obviously your charm and love with her need to be high enough to pass.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Okay peeps... It nice that you help out with sending bug-reports to darkhound1 but please use spoiler tags when you do.

upload_2018-1-13_1-3-16.png

Reactions: supercheese123

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, many thanks for the game and sorry for my bad english. I can't load any of my Savegames, i get the following error message:

I have the latest bugfix installed.
I hope you can help me. Thanks.
If you are trying to use 'Saves' from an earlier version of the game, like .06 for example. they will not work.

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes