Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
I have the following problem:
I choosed a new girl at day 10. The next day, when i go to my room or the reception, there is a scene of Renee moving in. But i did not choose her. Actually she was on the island since the beginning of the game. Also the scene is now played everytime, when i go to my room or the reception.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For all that are having problems with the Mac file.
Here is a new upload with zip format instead of 7z:

Reactions: ciupyxxx

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Bug fix 3 for 0.0.7alpha has been released.
You can read what's included and download the fix here:
Direct download link: -

Don't know why the bug with the inventory happens now. The changed file was already part of bug fix 1.
Well anyway, bug fix 3 should fix it. Please download again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
How do you trigger the ladies room scene with Amy? There's no button for it like with other scenes.
Yeah, i don't get it either. Although all stats are at 100.

And i don't get the shower scene anymore. If i remember correctly, in older version you could peak Amy and afterwards have sex with her.
Is this sex scene any longer available?!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, i don't get it either. Although all stats are at 100.

And i don't get the shower scene anymore. If i remember correctly, in older version you could peak Amy and afterwards have sex with her.
Is this sex scene any longer available?!
All the scenes are still available. Many like the Amy sex scene in the ladies room are wardrobe dependent. Meaning unless she is in her basic blue dress you won't get it.

Reactions: MrJ

Cro

May 10, 2017
+1, came here to say that. Nothing is registered in the inventory, you get 5 sperm vials forever and ever.
Basically makes the game unplayable.

Can we get a bug fix 3 pls ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
+1, came here to say that. Nothing is registered in the inventory, you get 5 sperm vials forever and ever.
Basically makes the game unplayable.

Can we get a bug fix 3 pls ?
Already fixed it. Please download the bug fix 3 from here:

Reactions: gestved

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I love a quick developer like this, reminds me of myself :)
Yeah well, sometimes too fast unfortunately :(
Main problem is the debug code. I have to remove it every time before I create the release files. Have to find a better way of doing that in the future.
I also changed the background image this time :p But I forgot the release info when you click the about... Well, you cannot have it all, haha

Reactions: elmandor

Fears

May 17, 2017
I encountered a bug, where i always get the same scene. It happens when i click on My Room or the Reception. Its the scene where i meet Heather with her luggage. Seems to be looping all the time. The scene triggered the first time for me and after Joy contacted me, when i already knew Heather.

edit: nvm, seems to be the arrival scene bug. guess it is connected with the joy event

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
There are 3 sets of scenes I can't seem to find.

1. Yvette's reception scenes, I've seen her work the reception desk, just no idea how to trigger this event.
2. Faye and Aly's boob comparison event, no idea in the slightest in how to trigger this.
3. Amy's masturbation scene. I've seen this in a separate save file but no idea when it occurs, i usually get the shower scene.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

1. Yvette's reception scenes, I've seen her work the reception desk, just no idea how to trigger this event.
2. Faye and Aly's boob comparison event, no idea in the slightest in how to trigger this.
3. Amy's masturbation scene. I've seen this in a separate save file but no idea when it occurs, i usually get the shower scene.
For the maturbation scene just return to your room allot during the day, it happens mostly in the afternoon when she isnt in her working week while the shower scene happens mostly in the early to late evening.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
faye and aly's scene is at the beach, can't remember if its when they are in bikini or skimp bikini .

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

1. happens at midnight when she works at the reception. I don't really know what the stats need to be to trigger it. I also don't know if the scene is repeatable. There is a stat check during the scene and it may alter it a bit if you pass.

2. when Faye and Aly are both at the beach go for a jog

3. random encounter when you go to your room in the evening. I think it can trigger between 18:00 - 22:00. However, to get the full scene you need to have some sneaking skills (1 is not enough from my experience).

--------

What I can't figure out is if it's necessary to have a certain bikini/bathing suit for a girl to trigger a scene. I know it for sure for the full Yvette scene when having a walk at the beach with her (skimpy). But some girls have an extended scene when they work out. I remember the one with Aly when she does pecs training, but I can't remember if it was her standard bathing suit or not or it's possible to trigger it when the skimpy bikini is active.

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes