Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
really its working for me, should I try uploading again or would you mind redownloading first maybe there was a problem?

thanks
Well I asked somebody else to test it too and downloaded it twice but it always gives and error right at the start.
Doubt its from uploading.

Jessy77

May 28, 2023
Anybody else stuck on unlocking Hole 3? The quest requires you to be level 5 and have 12 girls in the house. I have both but it doesnt unlock for me. Anybody found a fix?

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Utterly garbage game with a bloody cunt dev, gaining 60k per month with a trash behaviour, a game with robbed copyright characters, amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
For those with a pat that have been asking for lesbian content: You could always vote for the Gloria update.

Hados Reemor

Sep 1, 2019
Staff Info: New ratings/reviews have been disabled for this game thread, due to review manipulation from the developer
BRO why isn't he banned from here? he does this crap everywhere, he did it again on others sites just ban this crap come on

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
BRO why isn't he banned from here? he does this crap everywhere, he did it again on others sites just ban this crap come on
The best way to annoy him is to leak his paywalled content tbh.
And we know that he comes here to read, since he reports links x)
So feel free to leave him kind messages !!!

Like so : DotArt, go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, you absolute cunt !

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
To be fair: That seems kind of impossible.
I've seen plenty devs allowed on their threads, and all they do is lie to/insult their fans constantly, to the points where mods tell people to "Just ignore them. Don't engage". Not saying this dev hasn't done shady stuff. But seems you gotta go after the Genevé convention to cross a line.

Reactions: Hados Reemor

Hados Reemor

Sep 1, 2019
To be fair: That seems kind of impossible.
I've seen plenty devs allowed on their threads, and all they do is lie to/insult their fans constantly, to the points where mods tell people to "Just ignore them. Don't engage". Not saying this dev hasn't done shady stuff. But seems you gotta go after the Genevé convention to cross a line.
Daaaanm now that you mention it i think i did saw another DEV bitching on the his own treat

The best way to annoy him is to leak his paywalled content tbh.
And we know that he comes here to read, since he reports links x)
So feel free to leave him kind messages !!!

Like so : DotArt, go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, you absolute cunt !

OH MY GOD you are genious mate, welp on my way to spam the link off in the 7 seas then (ONLY IF SOMEONE ASK FOR IT, not gonna give him more publicity) YAR-HAR-FIDDLE-DEE-DEE

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Daaaanm now that you mention it i think i did saw another DEV bitching on the his own treat

OH MY GOD you are genious mate, welp on my way to spam the link off in the 7 seas then (ONLY IF SOMEONE ASK FOR IT, not gonna give him more publicity) YAR-HAR-FIDDLE-DEE-DEE

Aye, friend that's the way to go !
My advice : best to upload on multiple hosts at once. Also, double the uploads (as in : upload shitty_cashgrab_scamgame.rar on Randomhost.cum AND shitty_cashgrab_scamgame-copy.rar on the same filehost), but keep some links secrets, just in case the little cunt get the main ones down..... And repost ! :D
And do this roll as long as necessary.

The more the paywalled version get spammed everywhere, the more DotArt will loose potential suckers enlightenned customers to scam propose his.... "product" to.
And the more salty he'll be !!!

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes