• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TinaY2K

Feb 18, 2019
You need to be able to resize the window because I for example cant play it now on a 3440x1440 screen because some option is going outside the screen.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
You need to be able to resize the window because I for example cant play it now on a 3440x1440 screen because some option is going outside the screen.
Just create a shortcut to the exe and add

-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920 -windowed
must look like
"G:\\HoleHouse (v1.0.8 Free Version)\HoleHouse v0.1.exe" -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920 -windowed

Then start the game by using the shortcut and then, after game is started, press ALT + ENTER.

Unfortunately it does not help with your problem (I think).

Last edited:
Reactions: serizawa02

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You could also try changing you resolution to 2560x1440 for games that don't support ultrawide.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Windowed screen option does not seem to work.

How does one do to get sex scenes with the girls OUT of the wall like those for Zelda & Welma in the OP pictures?

Also, does the cellphone have some actual function in this version or is there only to tease possible upcoming content?

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020

How does one do to get sex scenes with the girls OUT of the wall like those for Zelda & Welma in the OP pictures?

Also, does the cellphone have some actual function in this version or is there only to tease possible upcoming content?
i am also confused on how to progress to new scenes...

Reactions: hurry69

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016

i am also confused on how to progress to new scenes...
The new scenes you need Velma at 5 affection Zelda at 1 pretty sure it goes up by one every time they climax. Next go to your office and use the cellphone and then the heart icon this is the screen that shows your affection click on the relevant girl to summon her to your office Velma also has a scene in the main lobby using the same method ( you can change the time of day using the phone I'm not sure if this any effect on availability of scenes but you only get passive income during the night not that there is much to spend it on at the moment. )

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The new scenes you need Velma at 5 affection Zelda at 1 pretty sure it goes up by one every time they climax. Next go to your office and use the cellphone and then the heart icon this is the screen that shows your affection click on the relevant girl to summon her to your office Velma also has a scene in the main lobby using the same method ( you can change the time of day using the phone I'm not sure if this any effect on availability of scenes but you only get passive income during the night not that there is much to spend it on at the moment. )
I have no idea of how does one access this office you're talking about in the first place.

Reactions: joetheflower

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I have no idea of how does one access this office you're talking about in the first place.
after using the facilities once the assistant tells you to buy the office which costs $200 and is bought by clicking the left door in the lobby it should have $200 floating on it (you can check your money using th phone).

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
after using the facilities once the assistant tells you to buy the office which costs $200 and is bought by clicking the left door in the lobby it should have $200 floating on it (you can check your money using th phone).
How do you use the facilities and earn money sorry and thanks for the help

Reactions: joetheflower

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
How do you use the facilities and earn money sorry and thanks for the help
Just click on the roster that is on the lobby table and choose a girl I don't know if there is something specific you have to do like making her climax or if just entering a scene is enough to advance the gamestate but upon returning back to the lobby the assistant encourages you to buy the office.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Just click on the roster that is on the lobby table and choose a girl I don't know if there is something specific you have to do like making her climax or if just entering a scene is enough to advance the gamestate but upon returning back to the lobby the assistant encourages you to buy the office.
my asistan only says to quick and the flirt option nothing more

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
my asistan only says to quick and the flirt option nothing more
Same for me. Haven't seen anything about an office.
She should automatically engage you in converasation after returning from a girl for the first time. Perhaps it is a bug try a fresh install and make sure to visit Velma first that is the only thing I can imagine that could cause the game to sequence break.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
She should automatically engage you in converasation after returning from a girl for the first time. Perhaps it is a bug try a fresh install and make sure to visit Velma first that is the only thing I can imagine that could cause the game to sequence break.
The only comments i got were "that was quick" and some other stuff that comes up when you click on "Flirt", but no comment on an office to be bought.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
The only comments i got were "that was quick" and some other stuff that comes up when you click on "Flirt", but no comment on an office to be bought.
That is what happens if you ring the bell, out of curiosity which girl did you visit first after she went through the introduction dialogue? My only guess for why you haven't managed to get the scene to proc is because the event is poorly programmed and only works if you go to Velma first.
I just went and tested on a new game and it works for all girls. If you see the $200 on the door to the left just click it to buy the office. 1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sik7953

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That is what happens if you ring the bell, out of curiosity which girl did you visit first after she went through the introduction dialogue? My only guess for why you haven't managed to get the scene to proc is because the event is poorly programmed and only works if you go to Velma first.
I just went and tested on a new game and it works for all girls. If you see the $200 on the door to the left just click it to buy the office. View attachment 1576359
Never, ever happens. Have tried starting with Welma as you suggested and no luck, no office citation, no $200 on the door at left. To boot, now the money total in the cellphone seems to be frozen at 0.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Never, ever happens. Have tried starting with Welma as you suggested and no luck, no office citation, no $200 on the door at left. To boot, now the money total in the cellphone seems to be frozen at 0.
I did a bit more testing and managed to replicate your problem. When you interect with a girl you must make sure that she climaxes at least once for the scene to proc when returning to the lobby, all you need to do is wait for the white bar on the left to fill up at least once then click back and it will work.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I did a bit more testing and managed to replicate your problem. When you interect with a girl you must make sure that she climaxes at least once for the scene to proc when returning to the lobby, all you need to do is wait for the white bar on the left to fill up at least once then click back and it will work.
Once? I've tried making them climax 2-3 times and zilch.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes