• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Hit me up with your best recommendations

Aug 7, 2017
First, let me say that this is my first post so please go easy on me.

So I've been playing a lot of eroges recently but I've only found a couple that are really good. (not necessarily story-wise). So I thought I should ask for you guys' recommendations.

My favorite genres are female protagonist, NTR (but only when it happens with a female protagonist), corruption

Genres I completely dislike: shotacon

And if I could request one more thing aside from those recommendations, hit me up with some eroges with small breasted female protagonist, you know, for some guilty pleasure. I'm really into that but so far I know about 5 games like that.

Thank you very much in advance

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
First, let me say that this is my first post so please go easy on me.
No.

Okay fine.

Since you specifically ask for Ergoes, which are mostly VN if im not mistaken, im going for the easiest answer first. And also the most useful one, at least if you didnt know of it yet.

Check out vndb.org, I dont think theres a bigger database of VN's with all their tags to search for, and also easy to see which ones are rated good or have translations.

Now if you are up for other kind of games then I think Treasure Hunter Mai fits pretty good. And thats basically the only recommendation I have, dont really remember other games with those genres. Probably played a lot, but didnt focus on the cheating part, I just run characters into scenes that I want to see.

Oh and when looking for tags on vndb you probably want the pettanko heroine tag for the last request. Its the small breast size tag. Or well, you probably know the other one to search if its not only small breast size.

Aug 7, 2017
By eroge I didn't necessarily think of VNs but I'll be more careful in the future.

I do know about VNDB and I the reason why I stared using this forum is because I kind of ran out of vns on VNDB (at least those that interest me). I recently got into RPGM games and I love those so I was more interested in those. Treasure Hunter Mai looks interesting so I will check it out.

Also, I want to know what you guys think are the best RPGM hentai games, regardless of genre.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Alright thats something I can work with. Since not that many of the english VNs here have female protagonists and also when they do they might not have the cheating part. But you do get a lot of corruption.

One that definitely fits then is called Married Warrior Emma, or as this forum calls the title Ema, Milf Warrior
Has all except smaller breasts.

Zoe's Temptation is also one that would fit, whole game is basically about corruption of the female character you play. But its very noticeable its from a western developer, it has a different flair to it. Might be worth a look though.

Anna Exciting Affection also mostly fits everything you mentioned.

Other mentions would be
Alansya Chronicles (basically all of it, with multiple episodes coming that introduce more themes)
Lida's Adventure (has some interesting other kinks though so research first)
Lily of the Valley (fits all 3 themes)
Officer Chloe (kinda lacks the cheating part but makes up for it in variety)
Chloe18 (also lacks any cheating of the main character but is one of the few female protagonist games with smaller breasts and corruption)

And quite a few more, basically lots of japanes games have female protagonists that get corrupted, with added other stuff.
And some of the "best" ones get full fan translations. Just try some of the mentioned ones and see if theres anything to your liking.

And best RPGM games personally? Phew, been playing those games for way too long, and the earliest ones which might have been great are replaced by newer ones already, memory wise. The ones named all the time are Virgin Island, Sangeki of gear, Melty's Quest, Makina and the City of Ruins, and a few more. Enjoyed all of them, cant really think of a personal favorite right now. And thats not even taking into account the various untranslated ones.

Aug 7, 2017
Oh wow thanks some of these look amazing. Will definitely check out Sangeki of gear. But man did I go overboard ... I think I have like 50 gb of hentai downloaded, I really should start cleaning up.

I will put Zoe's Tempation, and Ema, Milf Warrior on my to-play list, and maybe Chloe18 for when I run out of games but the other one don't look like my thing, the breast are obnoxiously big to the point where I can't really enjoy it.

Also I gotta mention that you do have some fine taste my dude, Melty's Quest is also one of my favorite and I enjoyed Makina quite a bit too.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Sneaky avatar change there, anyway yup, you gotta take what you can get. The big tits theme is extremly popular, in both industries. All im asking is some variety perhaps. That even makes big breast shine more for those looking for it. Just give me characters that have differences.

But uhh, Melty's Quest and Makina definitely have more in terms of breast size than the other games mentioned. Like, a lot more, from nearly all characters in those games. I mean no wonder, they are made by japanese.

Sangeki of gear is one of the famous ones out of the games the developer made. And always named along for example Virgin Island, they are kinda iconic games. Basically the Melty's Quest and Makina from another generation.
Before it was cool. Ok ignore that.

Since you do seem to put importance to breast size, I remember a game that had at least a machine translation, so no need for a text hook, and it wasnt the worst translation if I remember correctly. Game is called Lucia Script, could look it up on english DLsite. It did not really have corruption, it played with humiliation (of course only if you wanted, as in, lost fights)
But the sheer amount of scenes is whats special. You had one end fight where you could lose up to 7 times or so and everytime got another scene, even involving characters that wanted to join and help you. Never seen that before. Not for everyone, but also nothing too harsh there.

Edit: Alright research made me remember more games. Look up the games from Amatsuchiya, all not cow udders, female protagonist and playing with corruption. But check tags, maybe not for everyone.
Then, while all other games from Clymenia do have somewhat big breasts in their games, the first Civilian Justice League does not. Also, try and give the other games a chance, Clymenias earlier games were great, and the later ones got even better. Really another iconic series.

Aug 7, 2017
I wouldn't consider Lucia Script's translation a good one, at least in the opening it was so bad I decided to just play it in Japanese but then I saw a lot of complicated words and I gave up (my Japanese level is like, I can read hentai manga and understand what's going on but can't really read anything else). But the game does look really good and I will give it one more try, after I finish up the other games on priority queue.

The games from Amatsuchiya look interesting, except for the one with the twin sisters, I don't like male protagonists in hentai games, only in anime VNs. As for Clymenia games, I already knew all of them (didn't know they had the same author), even played a couple of them so I will give some of those another try as well. I've played Civilian Justice League and it was all right, didn't really like that you had a time limit but well, you can't always get it your way.

Thanks a bunch for the recommendations, I really have too much hentai right now, I need to start actually playing some of those.