VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
why is this called a game ??? that is at best a digital comic not more in games I have the possibilities to make decisions to choose routes myself where I go to what I do with wehm I want to talk but here ?? greed I can only text skip and then the half is only blackscreen where I really think wants to fool
This IS a Visual Novel (red box with VN between the square brackets) so two things are sure, you have to watch and read.

This game tells you a story and you can like or not, we are not all the same. And it can have choices or not.

Of course, a lot of VNs gives you choices, and in some of them they are useful like an empty bottle of water in the desert, but who cares.....

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
why is this called a game ??? that is at best a digital comic not more in games I have the possibilities to make decisions to choose routes myself where I go to what I do with wehm I want to talk but here ?? greed I can only text skip and then the half is only blackscreen where I really think wants to fool
couldnt agree more.

Also i just read through your digital comic and you really should make a note that people really NEED to read the prequil to understand what the hell is going on. i eventually understood what happened with gina but WTF happened to ethat he got shot in the gut and a week later he's up and walking about? is he related to wolverine?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Maybe I've made a mistake of not telling players what happened between Gina and Ethan clearly enough, or perhaps it's a huge misunderstanding when reading the text lines, I'm fine with people disliking what I've made, you have your own opinions and ideas, but I think it's important to resolve misunderstandings like this.

Perhaps it's my lack of proficiency in english that caused this, or maybe I've told it in a way that made it very difficult to be understood, but regardless, I just wanted to make it clear what happened.
First things first I love this release I mean I played it and like got immersed right in to it keep up the good work. Now the second part.. You explained it PERFECTLY fine even if there were some typo's or writing mistakes in there, all it takes is someone with some common sense and READING instant of holding that skip button to KNOW what you was trying to tell, hell I got it the first time. Although I would like a better explanation on the Adam part as to why she even bothered dating that dick in the first place, yeah you also explained it perfectly fine however imo was not enough though which was her being in a bad place and feeling lonely and etc but I feel like there is more behind that then let on, either this is done on purpose or some other reason. However on the Gina part if people fail to even take their time to read and not understand what is going on and start throwing blames left and right just ignore that fact you have perfectly done so as is.

Now I have a few questions though, no pressure but if you want to make em a surprise or do not know yet then that is fine too but. 1 is this going to be a story telling ? ( am perfectly fine with it if this is the case I dig good stories visual novel's/ comics whatever people wanna call it ) 2 If not just story telling, will be you be adding choices and consequences towards them ? 3 and last, how frequent you planning on making a release and are they going to be in chapters or are they going to be updates that gets added on constantly ?

Now the release part is just a mere curiosity and not something to put a pressure on you, I could care less if its 1 update per 2 or 3 months only reason why i want to know this is because then at least I know around what dates or weeks of a month I can expect a His Legacy fix ;).

PS: sorry for wall of text buddy.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Maybe I've made a mistake of not telling players what happened between Gina and Ethan clearly enough, or perhaps it's a huge misunderstanding when reading the text lines, I'm fine with people disliking what I've made, you have your own opinions and ideas, but I think it's important to resolve misunderstandings like this.

Gina believed Ethan, actually she's the only one who believed strongly in him. The pressure from her parents, friends and the people she knew when she was defending him made her depressed, and eventually Ethan decided that she shouldn't seek him out anymore for her own good. The reason Gina was really sorry was because she wasn't strong enough to say no and continued being by your side.
No I got what you were trying to explain but at the end of the day she didn't believe the MC (1st strike) and took the easiest path of dating Adam (2nd strike). You can try to blame those decisions on others and peer pressure but it doesn't work because she's an adult.

As an adult she lives with those choices. I'm just saying if the choice was there I would have been angry at her for those two strikes and the fact he wasn't was a huge minus for the story.

Now it's your game and I don't want to my criticism to force you to write something in a way you don't want. I understand from your post that was a past problem. I'm just saying what I think.

I also had a problem with the whole Marcus coming down to the streets in the suit. I never liked the character model to begin with but why would he sully himself by visiting the slums he'd have a flunky do it. Why was the thug completely entrapped by some whore like he fucked for the first time.

That was as far as I got before skipping for sexy scenes.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

Gina believed Ethan, actually she's the only one who believed strongly in him. The pressure from her parents, friends and the people she knew when she was defending him made her depressed, and eventually Ethan decided that she shouldn't seek him out anymore for her own good. The reason Gina was really sorry was because she wasn't strong enough to say no and continued being by your side.

Perhaps it's my lack of proficiency in english that caused this, or maybe I've told it in a way that made it very difficult to be understood, but regardless, I just wanted to make it clear what happened.
Man I got it from the story that was told and English is not my primary language .
So I don't believe the fault lies on your writing.

V3X

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
No I got what you were trying to explain but at the end of the day she didn't believe the MC (1st strike)
Again >.< , She did believe him. It was what brought her to depression, Ethan noticed that his best friend is really suffering because of him, and eventually decided that it's best for them to be apart. She agreed to his request, and that's why they stopped seeing each other.

Ethan also knew that he was partly at fault too for asking Gina, his best friend, to leave him alone. Gina lost her best friend that she knew for a decade. Now, they're both fixing their relationships and are moving forward in their lives.

What Gina did afterwards was stupid, and yes, if you dislike this part of the story, that's a perfectly valid point. I'm not arguing against any of that.

I hope I'm not misunderstanding anything.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Again >.< , She did believe him. It was what brought her to depression, Ethan noticed that his best friend is really suffering because of him, and eventually decided that it's best for them to be apart. She agreed to his request, and that's why they stopped seeing each other.

Ethan also knew that he was partly at fault too for asking Gina, his best friend, to leave him alone. Gina lost her best friend that she knew for a decade. Now, they're both fixing their relationships and are moving forward in their lives.

What Gina did afterwards was stupid, and yes, if you dislike this part of the story, that's a perfectly valid point. I'm not arguing against any of that.

I hope I'm not misunderstanding anything.
Either i am a genius or some of the people aren't good with understanding what they read. I really like your writing and you are one of the few adult game devs that makes me know more about the characters instead of jerking to some crappy scenes. So far i like where story is going, and can't wait to see what is gonna happen in the future (hopefuly not ntr tho :test:)

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for all your work. The artwork is great. It worries me that you suffer from depression and treat such dark topics. I hope that it is cathartic for you.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
[QUOTE="V3X, post: 693122, member:
First of all, again, I apologise for putting such long pauses in-between scenes. I was experimenting with combining ambience and SFX with the majority of the scenes, and I felt that some level of pause is needed to make sure that it transitioned correctly. With no pause, some of the transitions didn't feel right(Sudden changes in ambience will be strange), and I extended the pauses due to that. I won't remove the pauses completely in the future, but all of those will be skip-able via a left click.[/QUOTE]

Welcome back :)
Although the black screens were a bit long and not skip able it wasn't so bad "some" people have to act like it's the end of the world.
played Dancer / his legacy back to back and loved it. Hope the next Ep is ready...last week ;)
Simply wow!!
Good story, the lack of sex didn't bother me although i expect a hot steamy sex scene in the future with Maria and, or Rose :)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
me? i ask cuz i don't want to play the game with loser mc
yes the problem is but the overwhelming part of all games just has just the total loser mc as sad as that is over sorry is that as good as only loser totals loser mc without balls or to say it differently 90% of all mc are simple just a useless miserable cowardly pile of shit

I also wish for a game where the mc is not treated by everyone like a piece of dirt and the mc begs forgiveness does not apologize for each and everything permanently but once takes what he wants to others who cross him shows where their place is namely under the mc he shows them that they

better NOT get in the way but no always against the very shit the mc is treated like dirt all have to fuck him lordly fun like wild in the against Lord take what you even want it if it's your mc's own family and the mc can't do it must be endless stupid dots grind gifts make sweetralk smelly feet massage

endless compliments make like you're so great you're the loveliest you're the best you're up blah blah blah blablaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...... and still gets nothing forever because I want to puke or into the game and the mc as long as the face until I have no more desire

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
yes the problem is but the overwhelming part of all games just has just the total loser mc as sad as that is over sorry is that as good as only loser totals loser mc without balls or to say it differently 90% of all mc are simple just a useless miserable cowardly pile of shit

I also wish for a game where the mc is not treated by everyone like a piece of dirt and the mc begs forgiveness does not apologize for each and everything permanently but once takes what he wants to others who cross him shows where their place is namely under the mc he shows them that they

better NOT get in the way but no always against the very shit the mc is treated like dirt all have to fuck him lordly fun like wild in the against Lord take what you even want it if it's your mc's own family and the mc can't do it must be endless stupid dots grind gifts make sweetralk smelly feet massage

endless compliments make like you're so great you're the loveliest you're the best you're up blah blah blah blablaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...... and still gets nothing forever because I want to puke or into the game and the mc as long as the face until I have no more desire
?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017

I've no idea what you're trying to say ...

Reactions: Rroarr

V3X

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017

:FeelsBadMan: FeelsBadMan

It's just a game, dude. I'm glad that you're really passionate about what I've made, and thank you for your attempts at giving constructive feedback to make it better. I would also love to see Ethan getting fucked, who wouldn't? Maybe not the "puking until... Ethan loses his face" part, though. I'm not sure what that is, but that's a bit extreme for my tastes. But hey, I'm just saying, everyone has their own fetishes. Not judging.

In all seriousness, you shouldn't take this too personally, it's not healthy. That's coming from me, and I've done some major blow-ups in the past, Trust me. What's coming next is not going to be pretty.

Anyways, you're free to enjoy whatever I've made, so maybe some other time? ;) I'd love to hear what you have to say.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
In all seriousness, you shouldn't take this too personally, it's not healthy. That's coming from me, and I've done some major blow-ups in the past, Trust me. What's coming next is not going to be pretty.
I can confirm that...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
:FeelsBadMan: FeelsBadMan

It's just a game, dude. I'm glad that you're really passionate about what I've made, and thank you for your attempts at giving constructive feedback to make it better. I would also love to see Ethan getting fucked, who wouldn't? Maybe not the "puking until... Ethan loses his face" part, though. I'm not sure what that is, but that's a bit extreme for my tastes. But hey, I'm just saying, everyone has their own fetishes. Not judging.

Anyways, you're free to enjoy whatever I've made, so maybe some other time? ;) I'd love to hear what you have to say.
this post that you just quote from me is not related to the one you made it is just that someone said he does not want to play a loose mc .......
and to your project I'm still of opinion that should not be called a game but as a digital comic because the only thing you can do is text skipping you have zero decision options I for example, the bitch gina with a trit immediately kicked out of my apartment or other things you have zero control

of nothing but just read and skip and especially annoying is almost half just times in the black screen takes place incredibly annoying and looooong cross-fade (but that you have now changed too late for me) and then that I if I could see something endlessly recovering from what I see in the marriage

talk of the mc damm I can see if she is on all fours in front of me that he must not tell me nerfig again or the joke where the boss rose ?? yes I think that was the name through the house leads in the black screen and then I ask if it does not look like a miracle because I feel so crazy !!!!! vervige endless

self-talk endless blackscreens sow annoying and then as I said this is not a game I think above it we renpy / vn should be something like digital comic or comic only stand because it is now NO game because you can NICHtS make you have NO control

I do not want to say that the rest is bad render look really good but that's it already story well so the attempt to suggest as much as possible to keep it misterious is also annoying endless annoyances endlessly hidden people who say anything and not visible ??? There is no end to that in every second movie / series and in so many games

and then with the serum, oskar and sonic well, you know what it's all about :teary:

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes