VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No idea if you'll check the thread here out, but dude am I glad you are back.

It was so sad to see how you broke yourself on Ethan's Legacy, with all those doubts when you were doing so much more and so much better than many of the milking devs there.

Reactions: flanby

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Glad you're back at it. We're with you until the end of the line.
Now I'm just gonna wait for more Sonic content. :biggrin:

Reactions: Centurion

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Just WOW!!!
It is more like a Book or Movie than a game ... but FUCKING GOOD !!!
(yes i played also the other one with sonic ;))

Reactions: DanMachiFan

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry but I got to ask WHY? so far it looks like a remake of Ethan's Legacy series that was unfinished, same characters, same names same ole same ole... why not just finish the EL series with change to get rid of Incest. Wiskey Tango Foxtrot what's with the black screens. I was only able to read so much of it before my eyes glazed over, I'm sure the developer is a great story teller but... I doubt many come here for great stories... somebody get the MC's wick wet and in a hurry. Sorry ( well sort of) for being so negative but jeeze IMHO it was not ready for even a demo/concept release.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry but I got to ask WHY? so far it looks like a remake of Ethan's Legacy series that was unfinished, same characters, same names same ole same ole... why not just finish the EL series with change to get rid of Incest. Wiskey Tango Foxtrot what's with the black screens. I was only able to read so much of it before my eyes glazed over, I'm sure the developer is a great story teller but... I doubt many come here for great stories... somebody get the MC's wick wet and in a hurry. Sorry ( well sort of) for being so negative but jeeze IMHO it was not ready for even a demo/concept release.
It was said many times why he isn't finishing Ethan's Legacy.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Another Vengence game that i'm going to completely dodge purely due to how obnoxiously slow the text transitions are.

Good job
Just 6 comments above yours he said he was going to fix that.

No idea if you'll check the thread here out, but dude am I glad you are back.

It was so sad to see how you broke yourself on Ethan's Legacy, with all those doubts when you were doing so much more and so much better than many of the milking devs there.
He checks his threads & posts here. He changed his f95zone name to V3X

Reactions: botc76

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Gina looked better in the Ethan's Legacy Maria looks really hot the mom still looks like well mom. I'm not really sure if I'm all that interested in this one at all. Pity they didn't finish Darcy.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nothing worse than soggy cornflakes.

Except people saying they aren't going to play a game instead of just not playing it.
Or complaining about the graphical design of the game, including the proportions of the characters, when it's clearly shown in the intro pics? Or complaining about the topics of the game "how dare they have XYZ fetish I don't like! So I am not playing it".. Right there with you Gomly, except I usually report all those posts as trolling a thread since they complain about things that are already know, but they simply don't agree with, hence trolling. :)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Already welcomed Vengeance back in a different thread but ill repeat it here again welcome back @V3X ,
I am downloading your game right now to have a go at it, I would say do you and do things the way you want to and make sure you have fun doing it. You have plenty of fans here that are more then happy that you have returned.
While some are sad about Ethan's Legacy, This remake works just fine too.In the end working on something you do not enjoy is one of the worst things I can imagine any artist or developer doing and burning themselves out.

Keep up to good work, Ill be looking forward to your updates and your game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gina looked better in the Ethan's Legacy Maria looks really hot the mom still looks like well mom. I'm not really sure if I'm all that interested in this one at all. Pity they didn't finish Darcy.
I only agree with that bit about Darcy. I was so much more interested in her sister and she had no ending at all.

Reactions: flanby

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Am I the only one confused about the t-shirt Gina's wearing? It's one of Ethan's t-shirts, so why does it look as if it was modified for boobs? does a t-shirt like that even exist?

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I really liked the original version, but I didn't know why it stopped (until know). I'm gonna try this one and I hope this one will keep me as interested as the previous one

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes