VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
So... is this the same game as "dancer and a lustrous stage"? But it was a demo and this is the real one? The only thing i know is that both are a prequel from Ethan's legacy.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So... is this the same game as "dancer and a lustrous stage"? But it was a demo and this is the real one? The only thing i know is that both are a prequel from Ethan's legacy.
No.

Dancer was the prequel to this, none of them have anything to do with Ethan's Legacy.

This is a remake from scratch.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
No.

Dancer was the prequel to this, none of them have anything to do with Ethan's Legacy.

This is a remake from scratch.
So Dancer will be a game apart from this one? Or Dancer was only the Demo's name and this one will be the remake?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 92150
Overview:
This story begins a week after the events of "Dancer and A lustrous Stage" and served as the first main entry of the story. It's not essential to play the prequel, but it will help you understand things better if you did.

"His Legacy" tells a story about Ethan, an orphan who lost his family in a car accident. He ended up being alone, but eventually he met others that became a part of his childhood when he was growing up. Gina was his best friend, someone Ethan learned to lean on when he felt the world was cold and bitter. She was the warmth that he desperately needed in his life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 25-04-2018
Prequel:
Developer/Publisher: VengeanceXXX
Censorship: none
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

why does it have to be his legacy why cant it be mine?

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Much like a lot of previous posters, Ethan's Legacy was one of my favorite games, and I'm having trouble accepting this particular brand of a remake.

Painfully slow, and painfully not the story we originally fell in love with. I won't be holding out for updates.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Every time I play one of VengeanceXXX's games I have to prepare for a roller coaster of emotions.

Philz

Mar 24, 2018
oooh my god, those blackscreens with 5-30 seconds waiting times are killing this game.. Chould have been so good, but now its just horrible.. Those pauses needs to be removed in the future. Seriously!

Reactions: Boogie

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Very confusing. Why call him Ethan if it's not the same guy?
Remake.

In his words he wasn't in a good place when he was making Ethan's Legacy and it ended up going in a direction he didn't like. That on top of his problems ended up with him abandoning it.

Now he's remaking it in the way he wants to.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Remake.

In his words he wasn't in a good place when he was making Ethan's Legacy and it ended up going in a direction he didn't like. That on top of his problems ended up with him abandoning it.

Now he's remaking it in the way he wants to.
Ah ok. Not so confused now. :)

V3X

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
I'm sorry about the pauses, it's something that I wanted to experiment with. I'll tone it down in the future.

If it's really bothering you, you can press ctrl to skip all kinds of pauses. I'll work on a quick fix to make them all skippable.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
how much content is in this version? is it worth checking out or waiting for future updates

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Well I am glad he is back, not just as a game maker just enough that maybe he has his life back on track. I think his first effort got him bogged down because he tried to change the game over and over to fit everyone. Whatever he endeavors he should make what makes him happy. I will wait a few to see.

Reactions: Centurion and there

there

Nov 23, 2016
Well I am glad he is back, not just as a game maker just enough that maybe he has his life back on track. I think his first effort got him bogged down because he tried to change the game over and over to fit everyone. Whatever he endeavors he should make what makes him happy. I will wait a few to see.
I am very much in agreement here.

flanby

May 25, 2017
I've played it already and is very good!! Vengeance is back!

PS: I dont care if its a remake. I like it and I prefer that, and vengeance does the game what he wants to do, than nothing.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Another Vengence game that i'm going to completely dodge purely due to how obnoxiously slow the text transitions are.

Good job

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes