VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fusidrive

This game has some of the best writing and characterisation I have come across in a VN type game. Whether it's the music which blends perfectly with the situation or the depth to each character and their motives it just grips u tight right from the start. Considering the author is no longer restricted by Patron regulations he will be able to deliver top quality content even if the wait for it might get a bit longer. And anyone who decides to play/not play this game thinking its some sort of sequel to Ethan's Legacy well it's not so just start this game (actually start with the prequel) by giving it a clean slate and don't associate things with what happened in the previous game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jake Brown

Excellent character design, intelligent writing, beautiful music. The whole game (or story) has a captivating atmosphere. After playing the prequel I really wanted to see Maria and Ethan fall in love, don't know where that's going from here, but I was very happy with the end of episode 2. Great work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Centurion

Vengeancexxx has a creative gift that shows in every aspect of this VN - presentation, immersive story and character development, and graphics.

This isn't a typical click, grind, and fuck everyone game. Although there is sex, the focus is the story and the relationships between characters.

The writing/presentation is excellent with multiple interrelated story lines that are developed at a good pace.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

Yes folks i gave it 4 stars shocked? You all know i hate rape and NTR but i'm trying to be fair so the good about this game, It has a unique story and i can see why people are gonna like it if you see my comments you know i may not like it but i'm gonna be fair and say it is unique/good. The art is another good thing about this game so far.
    Now the bad i already said the bad it has/may have things i'm not a fan of with my depression i don't like sad games but i get that not everything can be happy go lucky and i get life sucks sometimes besides that nothing bad about it.

Disclaimer this is my personal taste we are all different!

Art 9/10
    Story 8.5/10 for now
    Sex 0/10 not much yet wait and see
    Characters 9/10 I hate a lot of em but they are interesting

Now i can get a cookie for being fair with my review it is me good guy Catwashere!

Update for episode 2
    I played ep 2 and it was really good i'm glad i gave this game a try!
    The story is going good so far and i say give this game a try.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lightsword96

It is more or less a better version of Ethan's Legacy in terms of story telling and graphics. Definitely a right direction, the story is enjoyable even though there is not much sex in the current version right now. But I really look forward to the next and future versions. I am really glad Vengeance is back, what a way to surprise us with this retelling of Ethan with different yet nostalgic characters and story. The villains are even more likeable and relatable compared to the previous dumb careless stupid rapists and corporatist. Some characters from Ethan's Legacy had been changed( for good and better) and improved in graphics. You might be pleasantly surprised especially if you played Ethan's Legacy(which i strongly recommend before playing this to get some hints of the background of the story). Don't get me wrong, i think Ethan's Legacy is a great and wonderful game but His Legacy has much more depth in the characters and story tellings especially the aesthetics of it. The future is bright if the developer continue this quality characters development and story telling. I thoroughly enjoyed the game even though there is not much smut and fap materials in it. If you like good character and story telling. this is the game for you.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

troll822

Excellent VN. The story is nice and interesting, the graphics superb and the music atmospheric. The characters are very interesting and intriguing. Not all of them are likeable nor they have to be in order to be interesting. The sex isn't much yet (EP2) but it is there.

It is better if one plays the prequel first else some things won't make sense. I believe this is promising to become one of the best VNs around here.

There are elements borrowed from Ethan's Legacy and many familiar characters, but it is a completely different story despite some similarities. As of Episode 2 there are a few, but mostly meaningful choices (in EP2). You more or less start on the path with the girl(s) of your choice.

EDIT: Read the review above mine. It does a better job saying what I wanted to say. :p
  7. 4.00 star(s)

I.W.

I've quite enjoyed V3X's reemergence of not only previous characters I've loved in Ethan's Legacy but Ethan himself. I hope that he continues this path he's on with similar work. All and all, this is a good step into the right directoin following 'Dancer and A lustrous Stage'. Great read.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

DRinWV

I changed my rating since the developer's last update. Since he fixed an issue with dialogue transition.

Good story line.
    Good graphics.

This is a novel based story and a what appears to be a rewrite of Ethan's Story but as some would say an entirely new story some aspects are the same the MC has abilities and the incest removed.