Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Title_02.png
Overview:
This story begins a week after the events of "Dancer and A lustrous Stage" and served as the first main entry of the story. It's not essential to play the prequel, but it will help you understand things better if you did.

"His Legacy" tells a story about Ethan, an orphan who lost his family in a car accident. He ended up being alone, but eventually he met others that became a part of his childhood when he was growing up. Gina was his best friend, someone Ethan learned to lean on when he felt the world was cold and bitter. She was the warmth that he desperately needed in his life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 13-05-2018
Prequel:
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

S01_Gina_01.png S02_Bar_02.png S02_Bar_Strip_09.png S03_Karen_01.png S04_Memory_02.png S06_Gina_06.png S12_Rose_02.png S09_Rose_07.png

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
wait, if he ain't on patreon why is gina best friend and not sibling? like I am fine if they want to do something new, but it is kinda annoying and sorta aggravating (just a little) that they use the same characters but change their relationship without reason (hence me asking if there is a valid reason) also welcome back to the EWWW looking mom XD i don't know what it is but she looks like she is half dead XD

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Nicely done! Although, maybe you'd like to fix something minor.
Right after:

That fucking rat..
She sold me out..

You probably meant Adam to say "Everything was going so well...", otherwise, there'd be no reason for him to be angry (because it would mean that everything went according to his plan, which is clearly not the case).
Also, "you didn't deserve Gina" should probably be "you don't deserve Gina", otherwise it would imply that maybe now he does deserve her.

I'm glad that you feel better.

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Just found this developer and am in the process of downloading the game, what I can say before even playing it is that his female models look absolutely amazing just from the pictures. Amazing work on the renders!

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 92150
Overview:
This story begins a week after the events of "Dancer and A lustrous Stage" and served as the first main entry of the story. It's not essential to play the prequel, but it will help you understand things better if you did.

"His Legacy" tells a story about Ethan, an orphan who lost his family in a car accident. He ended up being alone, but eventually he met others that became a part of his childhood when he was growing up. Gina was his best friend, someone Ethan learned to lean on when he felt the world was cold and bitter. She was the warmth that he desperately needed in his life.

Updated: 25-04-2018
Prequel:
Developer/Publisher: VengeanceXXX
Censorship: none
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Wow! This is a great surprize!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes