VN Ren'Py Completed His Chuunibyou Cannot Be Cured! [ Tamaya Kagiya]

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The game sucks typical shitty japanese VN with 1000's of sentences and 2 BG's cgs.

Used unren to unpack and play but honestly not worth it even with skipping
funny because this isn't a Japanese VN it is a shitty english VN XD well to you it is shitty, some people like VNs that are about the story and only use hscenes when it is relevant to the story.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
funny because this isn't a Japanese VN it is a shitty english VN XD well to you it is shitty, some people like VNs that are about the story and only use hscenes when it is relevant to the story.
Fine whatever but the story sucks too. At least what I read and didn't skip.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
maybe "2 girls 1 cup" will please your fine palate
Honestly I didn't really want to get into a deep discussion about this just warn others about the lack of sexual content. If you feel the writing was excellent and the story unique about a MC attending school dealing with bullies writing a VN surrounded by girls all the more power to you.

Reactions: Sharku

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
any actor for Tsumiki :( vc in this game is weird obly half of text is spoken
Mate, VA in this game is fucked in general, lines said before they come up and some just not there, probably just coded it wrong or never added lines.

falgo2019

Jun 8, 2019
I like this game. It reminds me of when I was a chuuni in middle school. [i'm still a little chuuni actually X)] boy was it bad. Unlike most people though, i'm not embarrassed at all about it, cause it was probably the most fun i had in my life, and i had a shit ton of friends. now i have only one friend....and hes going into army soon, so i won't see him anymore probs... damn i wish i was still in middle school!

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
First for those that don't know:

Chuunibyou (中二病; Chūnibyō) is a derogative colloquial term in the Japanese language used to describe a person who manifests delusional behavior, particularly thinking that one has special powers that no other person has.
also; The term translates literally to "middle two disease", i.e. middle-school second-year syndrome.

Second Why all the hate because you have to read? I mean its a Visual NOVEL. Novels have always had words it's just kind of how it works.

Third The characters remind me of the anime " Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions " a little so I am hoping it is in some part based on that. Definitely going to check this out.

TamayaKagiya

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
Hi there! This is the account of the developer of Kachuna (aka. His Chuunibyou Cannot be Cured). We wanted to thank you for the feedback in this thread. This game will be getting an overhaul in the future to fix quality and update the art and story. We'll try to post updates here as we are able.

Reactions: bobdillan