ADRIFT Completed Part 1 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Hotel [v1.04] [Seztworks]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Helmer87. Please take a look at the installation section on the front page, plus my posts on the first few pages. It is a known issue. Sorry for the trouble.

exter

May 29, 2017
i have the feeling, that some stuff in my game is broken. Celeste told me, that i can redecorate my room and maybe ask scruffy about it, but i cant find any commands for that, it also does not appear on my display. next thing is, that i cant use the laptop, which i bought from scruffy, anymore and the display says, that i should look for an upgrade, but if i ask people about it, no one wants to help me. Since im quite off in days and events that happend in my game already compared to what the walkthrough describes, im kinda lost on what to do about it.

besides that i really like the fact, that this games uses rl/photoshopped pictures instead of 3d renders as many games do nowadays, but the constant need for an inputfrom my side (besides the movement between rooms) kinda spoils the fun. So if you decide to do another game after this trilogy i do hope you try some other engine. Maybe take a look at "A spell for all" if you dont like rags or renpy. Im not a dev nor a programmer so i dont know if a game coded in html5 would be easier to make so this really is just a suggestion.

anyways, im looking forward for more and if possible some help with my current playthrough :D

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback exter. Great stuff.
I would love to help. Just me your L: number in a conversation and we can go over it and get you back on track :)

Reactions: exter

MrHateshiganai

May 10, 2017
Hey Sezt, awesome game! Definitely a favorite for me, the story is actually pretty engaging, and the scenarios are well written and sexy.

I'm having a little bit of trouble with an event that I think should be occuring on Day 54 in the walkthrough. It says to go to the Alley, where I assume a Rain event is supposed to occur, but nothing happens for me. I moved past it and tried to continue playing anyways, and can't ask Scruffy about rose either. Did I miss a pre-req event or something? My L number is 201015101721179151510 so any info or hints you could give me would be great! Thanks!

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya MrHateshiganai. I have sent you a convo with a possible answer. I hope that helps :)

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, this game is definitely a favourite of mine. Great story, good characters, and nice art/photos. Just finished it. Can't wait for the next games. You just earned yourself a new patron :D
My only 'problem' is that the game seems quite hard to beat without the walkthrough. And I had to repeat several days for the events to trigger but in the end I encountered all of them. But since you provided the walkthrough it's not really a problem afterall.

Quick question: do the decisions already make a difference in this version of the game? I mean aside from the scene in which you make the decision. Cause if they do I will replay the game immediately

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Tilionar. Thanks for the very kind words :)
There are very very minor changes in one path in Hotel based on one choice, but most of the choices play out in Haven (and will continue to do so in a lore way in Horizon).
I do agree that Hotel turned out harder then planned and that is reflected in the way Haven plays. If you survived Hotel the next two games should not be that hard.

znogo

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Sezt, I am on day 35 in the walkthrough after roof area. I click on rec area and nothing happen, so is every steps after. My L number is 98510172110510610

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
I am a bit stuck, after finishing Rain path (chose father) I waited for an hour but I dont get any event, I tried waiting more and visited all locations but I dont get the next event. The current state is L2016181617211719171615

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @triver10 . You are nearing the endgame :) You should have an event in your room around noon that should move things forward. Let me know if you need more help after that.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@capichino Since there are different blocks for that situation I will need your L: number to give a specific hint. It is in the lower part of the UI.

Last edited:

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah. I will have to add a pointer event to that at some point :)
There are two events in your room two days in a row at 9 both with the same character. (You have seen the first of these). This does unlock a lot of upgrades and should help with your progress.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hehe. Since I decided (or didn't know any better at the time) to make the first game slightly complicated, I better take responsibility for my actions and help guide the players through it, so you have a chance to see the full story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malaka

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I have updated the Walkthrough with corrections to the two days that have errors and made other minor timing corrections. I have also added the L: numbers for each event to ease tracking for players on their own progression. If you are still are stuck after this please send me a convo and I will see if I can help.

gfsgsdggg3

Nov 22, 2018
cant place the "tome" and cant read it
and i dont know how to upgrade the computer

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes