ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
I'm not even going to remotely try to download this again. It just caused my google chrome to freak out about a virus. NOTHING I have EVER downloaded has ever made google chrome freak like this. DL'd it through firefox and scanned it with windows defender and sure enough. Trojan.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Abutosin From Himeros Hotel Thread
Yeah, the virus flag has been an issue for a long time with Adrift.

The VirusTotal list has 14/65 engines detecting a generic flag. It does not contain any known trojans, but just parts of code that might look like one. I fully understand the hesitation, but sadly there isn't much I can do other then comfirm that I have added nothing to the Adrift runner other then text and images.
The only thing it might hurt is your wrist, if I have done my job right :)
You can work around this by adding the file or the folder you download it to as an exemption in your anti virus software.
From your reaction your might not be interested in this, but I had to give it a go at least.

megaNoob

Apr 10, 2018
can you help me with a missing beach location on my map L:891789998101012972. Also, I read through the previous pages and noticed you mentioned asking for both birth date and year. I have the dates (except Tara and Nikki) but can't figure out how to get the years. Is it based on day off the week or time of day? Not sure how to ask, just get a "xx doesn't appear to understand". thanks for any help.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @megaNoob You don't seem to be missing any beach as far as I can tell by your number. I can help you with the other question. There are a couple of options but "ask xxxxx about birth year" is the easiest once you have done birth date. You are not really there in the story yet, so I wouldn't worry about it.
If you need any other help feel free to let me know.

megaNoob

Apr 10, 2018
thanks for getting back to me, that was fast. I figured out the beach thing shortly after I posted...doh!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the birth year info too. wondered why I wasn't getting it, at least I know I had the syntax right

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello all.
The final public Horizon Preview post before the public release of the final Haven release :)
Read if you are interested.

Reactions: anonymous666

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Hi Sezt,
Enjoying Himeros Haven as i did with Hotel. :D
Just one thing : when decode is complete , and it is suggested to buy the core for 3000EC, the task don't show off on the display.
A least for me.
Il dit try to buy cores without effect, and was finally able to buy core using auto-verbose.
Some players may miss a step, there.
Just to mention it.
Depeche

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
im having a bit of trouble opening my save game, i have saved my latest game as an .tas file, but when i try to open the save, my client just stops responding. does anyone know how i can fix this problem?

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
Hiya @nico9239 I will send you a convo to see if I can help you with that issue.
Thx for the help, i really appreciate it, but i do have another question if you dont mind. I have played it quite a lot the past day, and seems to be stuck with no new tasks, or events happening. I dont know if im at the end of the build. L:11131791410141012131511129

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya again @nico9239 You have hit a common block. When you have built the bar you need to put in some work shifts there to unlock an event. A handful should do :) (There is a task list reminder in the next build)

You are about 60% through the public content and there is a clear endmarker.

D

Deleted member 751536

Hey can anybody share a save from the end of 0.8 or 8.5 i lost mine when my hdd broke.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the release. I know Sezt claims this one is a lot easier than Hotel, but I'll still ask for a walkthrough for non-native speakers.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
There is really no need for a walkthrough, as there is inside.

Sezt made a display to check. Juste one or two additions of not-so-clear "what to do" things and you can play safe from the beginning to the end of this VERY well written game.

Enjoy.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
@Sezt, have you ever released blorb versions of this or Hotel? It used to be standard practice for ADRIFT games and I've always really appreciated the practice. Thanks!

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@kkai I looked at Blorbs during early development of Hotel, but I couldn't support them because I got too many support request due to mismatches in runners, but I can throw out a blorb version of Hotel for a test run. I will add it to the Hotel page later today.

Edit: Added to Hotel page.

Reactions: kkai
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes