ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
The download links here have been updated with that version.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya. Another Horizon preview post. About the choices from Hotel and Haven and how they affect the endings in Horizon. Read if you are interested :)

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
The Version 0.85b bugfix is for a Decode progress reset that happens when you have the meeting with the pirates. It is a onetime issue, but is annoying and I am sorry for any additional grind this has added to your playthrough.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Are there any req files or run times I need to play this? I'm getting an unhandled exception on first attempt, and all the ones after, of starting the program. Pressing continue seems to work but I haven't checked to see how far I can go. Don't wanna waste time on a potentially ruined save.

I'm gonna guess it's a .net error but never sure how to tell which version is needed when I get these...

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah very likely. It can be a .net issue or a Adrift issue. It can most likely be safely ignored if he can bypass it and start the game.
Edit: Not a problem. My danish happens to be very good. Ikke at det hjælper I dette tilfælde eftersom jeg ikke umiddelbart har et bud på hvad der er skyld i den fejl :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hehe nej jeg ved det heller ikke men jeg tror at det er fra adrift's side fejlen er

hehe no i don't know either but i think it is from adrift's side the mistake is

and now i need to know where you are from since you can read and write danish
can't see it in your profile

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I am Danish, but have lived in other places and since "Dansk" is is not the biggest target audience when it comes to adult games, I guess I will have to make do with English :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
and u do it well
hats of for your story/game
hope you consider change to another executable
then adrift
like renpy,unity,

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
If I make another game after Horizon it will be in another engine. Most likely Unity as it stands right now.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@gamefan123 It looks like your like your antivirus software might have blocked it. If you go back a few pages there is a post about virus flags. If you have one of the mentioned software you might need to unblock the game.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@meloen That is a sneaky part. The boardwalk description has a hint towards another location.
I will send you a convo with a more detailed description shortly.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya. Another Himeros Horizon Preview up on the Patreon site. This time about a popular fetish that I am not allowed to mention on that site, but my Patrons have voted for to add as an option in the game. Read if that is of interest to you :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes