ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@Sezt
Not pushing more curious than anything, when do you expect to have this game completed and start on the final part?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Tanaxanth Haven is complete for Patrons and was released on the 2. January. Public is set to March 1. I am taking a small mental welfare break until February just doing design before starting coding again ;).

NudeNoodle

Jul 23, 2017
So, I'm kind of confused. I just finished Himeros Hotel and decided to give a shot at Himeros Haven as well. So I started it up, but I'm stuck pretty early in the game. Right after I "meet" Jane, the display thingy tells me to find Scruffy. So my problem is I can't really figure out what I'm supposed to do after finding him. If an event is supposed to happen then it's not happening for me, if not I'm assuming I have to use the "ask" command, but everything I could think of asking isn't working.
Honestly it's probably something really simple and I'm just too stupid to figure it out. So please help me. xD

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@NudeNoodle Your "display" is updated with new information as you get it. If in doubt always use "cd" first.
It should tell you to meet Scruffy at the mansion in the morning.
You have to the basic commands wait (z) to get to you to the evening and then sleep to get you to the next day and then explore to find the mansion.

In Haven you never have to ask anyone about anything unless told to do so. It is a lot easier then Hotel in this regard. That is also why I haven't written a walkthrough for it.

newone09

Jul 29, 2017
I have been wandering around for a lot of days with nothing showing up. No tasks or anything on cd. Help? L 710118979961113874

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@newone09 Will take a look at answering you in a convo :) Sorry for the slow reply. You caught me in a sleep cycle.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Oh shit. How does the game know my actual birthday? Oo ... creeped the fuck out of me xD

I'm really enjoying the typing part. It probably isn't for everyone, but it's not even a nostalgia thing - I just really enjoy exploring the game. I'm only like an hour in, so probably have a lot of stuff to unlock but it's been great fun so far.

Good job, i'll definitely check the first one as well.

Reactions: Sezt

Ayl

May 22, 2017
My save file failed to load, giving me a weird error. I'll attach a screenshot to this post. If you could take a look it would be much appreciated.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Ayl That can happen. I have a small video to show to work around that
It should load your save and continue where you left off. To avoid the error I think it is best not to have anything selected with the mouse or written in the text box when saving the game. That is my only suggestion.

Reactions: Ayl

Ayl

May 22, 2017
@Ayl That can happen. I have a small video to show to work around that
It should load your save and continue where you left off. To avoid the error I think it is best not to have anything selected with the mouse or written in the text box when saving the game. That is my only suggestion.
Thank you, that fixed it.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Have been starting to write some previews for Himeros Horizon. If anyone is interested take a look :)

Reactions: scarfer

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@cowbell321 Hiya. I do not have one planned for Haven since it is a somewhat easier then Hotel. You should be able to go a long way using "help" and "cd" and the basic stuff learned in Hotel.

But just as in Hotel if you play it as intended I am always willing to help out with hints if you should get stuck :)

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
How do i know if i reached the end of this version? i'm here with apparently nothing to do L:8101585995101113764

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Jubileu Every Chapter has a clear end marker and you have a good way to go :)
I will send you a hint shortly.

anotherguy27

Sep 8, 2017
Hi Sezt, I am stuck in this game now cant seem to trigger anything new have I reached the end ? L1716201617191815161719161612. Any help would be brill, cheers

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes