ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Thanks @Sezt but after alot of progress my save dont load anymore when i try to load apears some tool erro message.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@ScareKing Tool or Key errors can in most cases be worked around. When the popup is up click anywhere in the map window. This should force the game to continue where you left off. Let me know if that worked. If it does not please let me know and I will see if I can fix your save.

Reactions: ScareKing

Scatta

May 25, 2017
i seem to be stuck at the last part of the huo and mugo quest. she came in the mansion begging but not appearing since then. Could it be that i need to find the sky beach? (which i dont know where that is :( )

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Scatta Sky Beach is South West ("sw")of the South Path, but if it is related to Huo you might have more luck looking more north. If you have repaired the Boardwalk and read the description. Many miss that part. Let me know if you have trouble after that.

Siccitella

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know if I'm stuck or found a bug: nothing to do on the "check display" page, I finished decoding every file, but did not receive any event for that (still got the messages on the terminal from the various girls of the first game), stroke a deal (kind of) with mugo and V, after going on the pirate island, but nothing came out of it (despite offering them a job on the resort,they never came). No more event whatsoever, I spent at least 40 days clicking on every map tile, looking for events. Finished all available researches, asked the birthdays of all the girls (except tara and nikki, who won't tell me that).

Am I missing something?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Siccitella I hope you are missing something. Let me se if I can help you. Can you send me your L: number. It is in the lower part of the UI.

Last edited:

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Monday Evening Marina when you are not tired. They day restriction has been removed in an upcoming patch. Sorry for that. Keep on her for a bunch of events until that character is caught up and you should progress from there. If you have any other issues let me know.

Last edited:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I think i stuck, after u lie to Huo about Mugo, i cant progress anymore, only thing to do is explore skybeach but i cant go there yet, i skip a week in the game walking around all the time and nothing. My L number is 7338958861010450. And how much content i dont see yet?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@ScareKing You are about 30% through the current content :)
Sky Beach is a bit tricky in Adrift. You have to use the command "southwest" or the shortcut "sw". There should be an arrow on your map to show that there is a path that way and a note in the description text for South Path. ( I just noticed this says South West and I will correct this to reflect the actual command. I am sorry,)
This is the major thing holding you back as there are some events there.

Last edited:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I don't mind grind a little, but decode is taking a lot of time and theres no other things to do. Maybe you should change that in future updates, my progress was 0% and 10 days after is 12%.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Noted. That specific task is designed to take a long time since it does not take any time away from the player. It runs alongside other tasks and is just something you do as you do other things. You are unlucky that you were very behind with Brea due to not finding her event on the beach and now have to catch up with her events only before you will get more of the other events. The task does speed up as you move along due to other factors.

Scatta

May 25, 2017
It is nice to see that a game developer is actually communicating with his fanbase alot.

and yes im stuck again :( L: 11131791410141012131511129

also noticed that sometimes you need to talk with a specific person but that isnt listed on your quests.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Scatta Any feedback is always great :)
I think what you are missing is to do some shifts as a bartender. I have added a notice in the newest version, but that isn't in the public release. After a number of those you should get an event in the staff area.
If you should come across anything where you have something that you have to do that isn't mentioned in the display please let me know as I it might have slipped by me and I need to add it.

Scatta

May 25, 2017
@Scatta Any feedback is always great :)
I think what you are missing is to do some shifts as a bartender. I have added a notice in the newest version, but that isn't in the public release. After a number of those you should get an event in the staff area.
If you should come across anything where you have something that you have to do that isn't mentioned in the display please let me know as I it might have slipped by me and I need to add it.
Always will :)
in Himeros Hotel there was a walkthrough attached which showed if you needed to talk to specific people (maybe the todo list did that too but i cant remember). If you are following the story and dont leave out on reading a whole conversation you wont miss anything. Although sometimes there is something far more important for the player to do which then outshadows the small hints (like bartending in my case)

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for the update @eagleslash.
I hope you guys/girls enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback or issues.
The final chapter is almost complete and will release just after New Years for supporters with a planned Public Release in March.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm being asked this by a dialog box when I use the Start command

What is your Himeros Hotel choice number ? (9 digits)

Do I just put in a random nine digit number ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes