4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It was a rhetorical question, not offensive to anyone.
Sure. Just a rhetorical question in the context of the actual topic of the thread. Not offensive. Just rhetorical.
Unlike you baby
Well, that's real mature and totally helps you making your point.

BTW: "rhetorical" means it doesn't need to be answered because the audience knows the answer and shares the same opinion. Looks like you miscalculated and it wasn't rhetorical. But let's accept for a moment it was really a rhetorical question. Then why are you obviously offended by the answer and putting shoes on you're thinking they don't fit you?

And judging by what is written, you take advantage of the anonymity of the Internet,
Yes, I did.

You know what? Answer what you want. I'll leave it at that. Give me names, insult me, curse me. I don't care. You have the last word. I won't react. So you can walk with your head all up and feel like a winner of this. Bye, boy.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Forums are not a place for idle talk. Use discord to chat. Thanks to you we have to search for share links and compressed. Please don't talk about the game except to share bugs and information about the game.
you cant be more wrong.
or are you just at the wrong forum? :LUL:

btw, how much discord/devs pay you?
you can share it here, we wont tell it anyone:BootyTime:

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Forums are not a place for idle talk. Use discord to chat. Thanks to you we have to search for share links and compressed. Please don't talk about the game except to share bugs and information about the game.
We talk about the game, don't we? So I don't know where the issue is LMAO. I would understand if it was random talk, but when we talk about the topic itself, is that really idle talk? Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

Argion

Modder
Mar 21, 2019
You are right. Empty talkers of the update day. It fills 30-40 pages.2-3 days continues like this. then 1 person a month outside the game update days either writes or does not write. game error or subject compressed version search engine we have to search in the search engine, is not it?

• Haha
Reactions: fdawshwerb

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You are right. Empty talkers of the update day. It fills 30-40 pages.2-3 days continues like this. then 1 person a month outside the game update days either writes or does not write. game error or subject compressed version search engine we have to search in the search engine, is not it?
So much words for telling us you're new to this thread and didn't read more than the last page. Your complaining about finding any castrated/compressed versions is the funniest, because with using the search engine in the proper way like the admins told the users how to do it you'll find every castrated version if there's one. And for the share links... you know... ever seen an OP and what's there?

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes