4.20 star(s) 257 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Now see, here is one example of where we don't agree. Emma is too young to eat bananas.
Hey bro I wanted to talk about Emma for a second. I don't know about you but I think she looks really beautiful during those scenes when she just gets out of bed. Seeing her with messy bed hair makes her even more sexy imo.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I think if you asked Charlotte who is more beautiful her or Suzi & Emma, she would say her daughters and would mean it too.
And I'd agree. While Charlie is a very beautiful woman, it's a beauty that doesn't do much for me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What we can already see is that the MC's influence on the two girls is growing.

On the one hand, there is Emma: consider how well she coped with the issue surrounding Zak, her own attack and ultimately her mother's past. Little by little, the MC takes off Emma's "rose-colored glasses" and prepares her for the harsh reality.

On the other hand, there is Suzi: she and he think in the same regions. He can't control her temper but I think he will channel it. This makes her more balanced and sociable.

What helps, of course, is the fact that both are attracted to the MC and are therefore easier to "manipulate" (and PLEASE: in quotation marks!).

[EDIT] None of this will happen, no banana-eating Emma (sorry Joshy92) or a Suzi in the Rambo cut (for the rest who would like that)!
This is just reality!

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
On the one hand, there is Emma: consider how well she coped with the issue surrounding Zak, her own attack and ultimately her mother's past. Little by little, the MC takes off Emma's "rose-colored glasses" and prepares her for the harsh reality.
On this one, I am sure you are spot on, he became like a father to her and was the only one treating her as an actual adult, the only one that wanted her to know the truth so she can be more aware of her surroundings. MC makes her stronger by showing her the cruel reality they are living in.

Now about Suzi... well she is a real mood lmao. I think even for MC will be hard to contain her or to help her channel all that into something positive. But with enough time and patience, i am sure he will be able to do all that

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Now about Suzi... well she is a real mood lmao. I think even for MC will be hard to contain her or to help her channel all that into something positive. But with enough time and patience, i am sure he will be able to do all that
I would not say so. Take a look at the gallery to see Suzi's tip: She needs discipline! And where was the MC? -> right, in the military. Not to forget: The phone call they both had after Suzi hit a guy in the balls in the bar. He understands her and can empathize with her situation. She likes him but doesn't want to admit it yet.

Reactions: AlexMpog

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
I would not say so. Take a look at the gallery to see Suzi's tip: She needs discipline! And where was the MC? -> right, in the military. Not to forget: The phone call they both had after Suzi hit a guy in the balls in the bar. He understands her and can empathize with her situation.
Oh for sure, but what I meant is that so far MC had trouble getting to her, but now that she is starting to open up, things are gonna be a lot easier. She saw that he is not judging her, that he really cares and helped her with nothing in return and that made her confused about her feelings towards him. So the "seed" was planted and now is starting to gain roots quite fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Oh for sure, but what I meant is that so far MC had trouble getting to her, but now that she is starting to open up, things are gonna be a lot easier. She saw that he is not judging her, that he really cares and helped her with nothing in return. So the "seed" was planted and now is starting to gain roots quite fast.
you say it yourself: HAD! Look, how much communication did the MC need with Emma and how much did he need with Suzi? Do you see the huge difference?

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
you say it yourself: HAD! Look, how much communication did the MC need with Emma and how much did he need with Suzi? Do you see the huge difference?
Hmmm yeah, now i see it, and that speaks a lot about each girl personality, Emma being the one seeking a fatherly figure in her life... and Suzi being tough in order to protect her little sister. But deep inside i am sure she is a sweet girl as well, but that's me.

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
this is the worst vn ever, teases you with emma the entire game and gives you nothing of her, her sister or her sister's friend, only the other average girls that aren't worth the time get a little bit of lewd content, the three already ain't all that but the rest are just not right, i won't rate it with a zero star cause i'm not a cunt but if you're reading my comment don't waste your time on this one.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
this is the worst vn ever, teases you with emma the entire game and gives you nothing of her, her sister or her sister's friend, only the other average girls that aren't worth the time get a little bit of lewd content, the three already ain't all that but the rest are just not right, i won't rate it with a zero star cause i'm not a cunt but if you're reading my comment don't waste your time on this one.
I can't tell if you are a troll or not. As ive seen someone legit call this game bad or hate it cause of a lack of lewds. That's fine if you really don't like cause you need lewds. However to call this the worst AVN ever is a stretch there are far worst ones ive played.

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
I can't tell if you are a troll or not. As ive seen someone legit call this game bad or hate it cause of a lack of lewds. That's fine if you really don't like cause you need lewds. However to call this the worst AVN ever is a stretch there are far worst ones ive played.
i did play worse one's too but the amount of blue balling on this one pissed me off

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes