Unity Completed High Tide Harbor [Gazukull]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
anyone know what to do for the guard captain? i failed the interrogation quest and now when i try to start it up again it just exits the dialogue menu

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, thank the Hentai Gods for those save files. Now I get to skip the grinding and go straight to Isobel's and Jessenia's perfect abtacular bodies. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Krull

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
Finished the game. Well at least as far as I could.
This was extremely repetitive but somehow enjoyable after a too long time. Not a fan though.

Anyway I post to mention that I managed to make it bug twice, first in Martina quest to recover her booze (not her bosom she got enough to cover the whole fucking harbor). If you go to the market and talk to the booze guy, insist when he mention the other jerk and then try to intimidate the quest bugs. He just repeat his introduction sentence in loop and there's no way to tell Martina what you know. Second bug is in the same place with Samira, I had all the info from the other girls, I clicked too fast because in this game you can't properly click to accelerate the dialog as it does it semi-automaticaly. So I got wrong at the first proposition. She then told you it doesn't match up and to try again but when you tell her again she just say she's gonna work on her project and it loops to sex scene 1 and if you click "back to the game" you wake up the next day at the inn.
I tried to reload the game but this doesn't help. And since you can't chose your save slot I only used one for the whole game.

I still found what I was looking so I don't really care, I just wanted to mention it does bug. (Maybe there was a new patch I wasn't aware of though.)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I thought that the girls were all really hot but the fluids were nasty.
For the women it was like an anally activated water fountain and MC's spunk looks like it came out out a giant hot glue gun...

I didn't find it bad grind wise, I knocked it out in about 45 mins with max stats. (without cheat)
I agree on all three points. Squirt ejects from the urethra, dammit, not the vagina. And it's in so many scenes you unlock.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Nopy link no longer works
OK, sorry it did when I download it...
However this game get stuck on the first scene I unlock. I can't proceed to the next scene(it's greyed out) or get back to where I were and have to ALT+F4 out...

jimmy jam

May 28, 2020
Here is a 100% save file. Go to "drive:\users\YourName\appdata\LocalLow\3DX Games\High Tide Harbor\..."
Make sure when in file explorer you go to the veiw tab and check the "Hidden Items" box.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes